Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Evil Uncle Debut EP Release.

• 07-09-2010 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all,

I released my debut EP 'Songs for the Road' over the weekend. Keep your eyes peeles as the Evil Uncle Guerrilla Distribution Army will be leaving 2,000 free copies of it in strange places around Dublin, Cork and Galway over the next fortnight. We also put 5,000 copies on the windshields of the cars parked at Electric Picnic on Saturday morning.

The entire EP will also be availale for free download from www.eviluncle.eu/listen for the next fortnight. If you like what you hear be sure to join the email distribution list on www.eviluncle.eu!

Thanks,
    Evil Uncle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 traleemusic

YO MAN, you used to be in THGIWD what happened THGIWD,spider song is fantastic, keep it up man, class,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I knew I heard of Evil Uncle somewhere. Listened to the CD in a haze on the way back from Electric Picnic. Sounded good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

Just listened to your song Spider, very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I used to love a bit of Dwight, so I'm sure this'll be worth a listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 EvilUncle

Hey hey! Thanks guys! Haven't been on here in a while. Spider song seems to be the pick of the bunch all round which is gas - I was going to leave it off completely but my bro (also ex-Dwight) made me keep it on.

The album is in the factory since today and will be in shops from 16/11. Launch gig is in The Sugar Club that night. Be great to see some nice faces there! Jebus it is getting close now. So much to do.....

Cheers,
    Steve.

www.eviluncle.eu

• Advertisement
Advertisement