Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf Statistics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necrominus wrote: »
    Just having a read of the stats while I'm feeling sorry for myself at home (off sick)

Myself and Kolido have almost identical records, 9 appearances for team village and 6 as team wolf. Kolido just beats me in the 'more likely to be evil' stakes with an SK appearance also.

and we know how that one ended..the Simpsons game I believe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

98 unique players.
    59 of those have gotten to play evil role.

If we get two newcommers for the next game, it could hit both milestones in one game.

Note, if you signed up for game, but subbed out, you don't recieve the accreditation for that game.

Oh, and if you have not noticed, there is a chatty evils tab in the spreadsheet, showing how chatty our evil players have been on the game thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Updated the formatting to include the latest game. Thank you to whomever filled out the player details.

Want to hunt wolves statistically; here are your statistically most wolfy people of those who have played 5 games or more (in order).

Name Games Played Played a Wolf
    Beakerjoe 19 42.11%
    andy125 12 41.67%
    Necrominus 15 40.00%
    Stoogie 5 40.00%
    The Dazzler 5 40.00%
    Xaracatz 5 40.00%
    grumpylumpy 16 37.50%
    Kolido 16 37.50%
    Pter 11 36.36%
    crosstownk 14 35.71%
    quickbeam 20 35.00%
    duffman13 15 33.33%
    Mahamageehad 12 33.33%
    Maximus Alexander 6 33.33%
    MrKingsley 6 33.33%
    sKeith 22 31.82%
    Mollyb60 20 30.00%
    Sullivlo 17 29.41%
    KittenK 7 28.57%
    Lord TSC 22 27.27%
    Bounty Hunter 12 25.00%
    fixxxer 8 25.00%
    Barney92 25 24.00%
    Guffy 25 24.00%
    The_Valeyard 21 23.81%
    PatrickSTARR 9 22.22%
    Digital Solitude 19 21.05%
    Tigger 15 20.00%
    raze_them_all_ 10 20.00%
    Stu Redman 10 20.00%
    cee_jay 5 20.00%
    partyjungle 21 19.05%
    Uriel. 18 16.67%
    Murray TheDemonic TalkingSkull 6 16.67%
    Persepoly 6 16.67%
    Triceratops Ballet 13 15.38%
    Strawberry Milkshake 21 14.29%
    Chagan 7 14.29%
    nopeare 7 14.29%
    MicksJaguar 23 13.04%
    MrsFlushdraw 24 12.50%
    Drumpot 17 11.76%
    Loughc 9 11.11%
    tritium 30 10.00%
    y0ssar1an22 21 4.76%
    Ardinn 6 0.00%
    Ectoplasm 11 0.00%
    Jayop 10 0.00%
    Shatterproof 5 0.00%

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I think thats a fair list.

When you pair it with % wins as a wolf you find out who to look out for!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    When you pair it with % wins as a wolf you find out who to look out for!

tenor.gif?itemid=8014785

How to add a new game to the statistics google sheet

Okay, I think I have this down as simple as I can now.

1. ALWAYS leave a blank game column between stats and games.
    2. To add your new game, right click this empty column header and click add column on the left.
    3. That's it, the new column is yours, fill it in and ALWAYS leave the last column blank.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ooh something to maybe work on I was thinking about.

Stats on people being lynched VS munched.

I've been shot more times than I've been lynched iirc. Only (properly) lynched once in my time here on boards, way back in the only live game I played.

Updated with this weekends live game.

Updated with this weekends live game.

Oooh closing in on crosstownk's current high scoring record as a wolf.

71.33% over 7 games to 80% over 5 games :D

• Advertisement

How to add new player slots.

If you leave last slot open and empty, things should be easier.
    Insert slot above last empty. Add a few while you are at it, its quicker to do this for 4 or 5 at a time than having to do it 4 or 5 times.
    On the last working stats line, select from 'villager' to last column, 'times a wolf' (all the stats lines).
    When selected, floodfill the whole selection down the 4 or 5 new slots you created. (to floodfill, find, click and hold the box at bottom right of selection, and expand it down the range you want to floodfill into.)

That's all folks, the new slots are ready to be filled with new players.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Very impressive record BH. Looking forward to see if its a good start or you are just that good in general :D

Still don’t think I’m half as good a player as some but the stats are staying consistent so far:

60% win rate as a villager now
    66% win rate as a wolf
    Only been a wolf 20% of the time though.

15 games deep

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’ve been evil three games in a row now, all of the games this year. What’s the record and held by who?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

^^ I have the answer to the above now.

In fact, I wasn't three in a row, as I forgot about the super-vanilla game in between, where I was good, so I'm two in a row, or three out of four this year.

The evilest run is crosstownk, evil in three in a row (Jingle Bells Rock, Star Wars, and the Live Game), and evil again in the next game that he played (Bad Moon Rising), though there were other games in between that he didn't play.

Pter was evil in his first three games played, but again there was a game in between that he didn't play. His were: Bad Moon Rising, Simpsons and Marvel v DC (with the live game in between being the one he missed).

Fixxxer similarly was evil in three in a row that he played (Sopranos, Game Show and Yulewolf), but didn't play the Vanilla is a Flavour Live game in between.

Overall, I think the award should go to crosstownk for the most consistency over a run.

Stats sheet updated with new players and last game.

Someone removed Yoss from the stats sheet, so ive added him back in, and put in his role in the last game. Ill do my best to work back through the games to include his other participations.

Stats sheet updated with new players and last game.

Someone removed Yoss from the stats sheet, so ive added him back in, and put in his role in the last game. Ill do my best to work back through the games to include his other participations.

Sheet has history, go back to before the line was deleted, and copy it, then go back to live sheet and paste.

Version control, Making mistakes painless :D

Reminder to game mods to update the last couple of games if possible please

Silence of the Wolves and Hunger Games updated

Updated 007 Mafia there, added a new column and mods for Friends as well

bump

• Advertisement

Ready and waiting to colour in someone elses work :D

Updated with the star wars game players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6otVuvtzaSOv_PbMo-HKBNU6wP3MAh45xelsTQN1jo/edit#gid=0

Chaos mods are welcome to try fit their game into the sheet. Good luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6otVuvtzaSOv_PbMo-HKBNU6wP3MAh45xelsTQN1jo/edit#gid=0

Draws all round

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Chaos mods are not entirely sure how many starting players we had..

Minor pedant alert :P

For abandoned games should we not be awarding wins to all players if they're being counted for stats purposes? Nobody technically lost....

Nobody won either

Should probably just remove that game. What did we do for community?

Should probably just remove that game. What did we do for community?

Same as what you did tbf.

It's more selfish from a stats perspective from me as I've two unfinished games attributed as losses in my wolf stats :(

It does seem unfair. Could we have those games in the sheet but not count them for the stats. Seems the fairest way to have stats pertaining to actual results without erasing those games.

• Advertisement

It does seem unfair. Could we have those games in the sheet but not count them for the stats. Seems the fairest way to have stats pertaining to actual results without erasing those games.

Probably could remove the formatting from those specific columns and that might clear that up?

Advertisement