Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Games Xmas Meetup

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Saturday Dec 8th
    Guys I'm sorry I can't make it Friday. If you want to rearrange to another date so that poly and necro can make it please do. Sorry again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think just postpone to post Xmas? With work dos and family ties it can be difficult to get away.

I'm also determined to have an outside Dublin FG meet up in 2019 :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Friday Dec 7th
    Happy to postpone until more are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

A date closer to xmas
    Definitely not free Friday

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Advertisement