Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arnotts Warehouse Sale?

Options
  • 28-02-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Someone on here mentioned a week or so back that the Arnotts Warehouse Sale was on next weekend (8th March) but I can't find any info about it online. Anyone any idea if this is on and if so what times - I think their warehouse is somewhere near Santry.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭jpb14

Hi

Someone on here mentioned a week or so back that the Arnotts Warehouse Sale was on next weekend (8th March) but I can't find any info about it online. Anyone any idea if this is on and if so what times - I think their warehouse is somewhere near Santry.

Thanks a mill.
    10am till 3pm on the March 8th n 9th 2014.Arnotts put leaflets put through peoples doors with their post.Their warehouse is in furry park industrial estate near the paneling centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

• Registered Users Posts: 6 curlyfreckles

Thanks a mill

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭jpb14

Thanks a mill
    Get there for 9am or earlier and have a cuppa tea and a sambo with you.
    At the last last warehouse sale in November there was a fair que of folk standing outside at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

What's sort of stuff can we expect on sale ? Is it mainly home wares or clothes too ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Muahahaha wrote: »
    What's sort of stuff can we expect on sale ? Is it mainly home wares or clothes too ?

Last time I was there, homewares, electrical, luggage. Definitely not clothing. I left with a yankee candle, which it turned out was cheaper in Homestore and More.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Went to it last year and left empty handed. Wouldn't bother again.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Went to it last year and left empty handed. Wouldn't bother again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Most stuff isnt in anyway value. Amazon.co.uk is still cheaper for most stuff. Although I did get a dyson vacuum for only €170 versus €270 in the shop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement