Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones - Who do you want and why? [ELECTION 2011] All posts here.

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

At least we will have six months of stuttering FGs and Labour buffoons before we have to go to the polls again.

Prime example of the kind of person we had running for office, Tom Fortune! I presume everyone read his piece in the Bray People.

What an arrogant out of touch person. Damn you people of Kilcoole for letting him down.

Heard Stephen Donnelly on Newstalk last week... very very poor... extensive study blah blah

Ok I know I am moaning without saying who would be better, unfortunately, no one is in a position to deserves trust or has the ability to fix this.

We will default before 2014 thats the only given.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Heard Stephen Donnelly on Marian Finuncane Show today. (Marian wasn't there ... Charlie Bird was standing in for her.)

He gave a very clean explanation of what 'burning bond holders' means.

He said that one of the reasons that he got involved in politics is that he used hear very large amounts of money being bandied about in the media... He then gave a very clear account of how many SNAs (Special Needs Assistants) could be employed for the next decade with one billion...(18,000); hence the importance of holding out for every cent.

He came across as having a good brain, bright ideas and a fresh approach.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Heard Stephen Donnelly on Marian Finuncane Show today. (Marian wasn't there ... Charlie Bird was standing in for her.)

He gave a very clean explanation of what 'burning bond holders' means.

He said that one of the reasons that he got involved in politics is that he used hear very large amounts of money being bandied about in the media... He then gave a very clear account of how many SNAs (Special Needs Assistants) could be employed for the next decade with one billion...(18,000); hence the importance of holding out for every cent.

He came across as having a good brain, bright ideas and a fresh approach.

I heard Stephen Donnelly on RTE this morning and thought that he came across very good. At last someone in Dail Eireann will have an appreciation of the workings of the IMF and the value of money. I hope he speaks up in the Dail and pulls no punches.

Advertisement