Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fedex delivery time is excruciatingly annoying

• 21-09-2020 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Just gives me a notification that it has left the depot at 7am and yet, 7 hours later there's no sign of it. Why tell me it's going to be here at 12pm and derail my entire day?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'm looking at a UPS delivery telling me it is on delivery since 7am on Friday. Still don't have it. They normally tell you they will deliver up to 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Just gives me a notification that it has left the depot at 7am and yet, 7 hours later there's no sign of it. Why tell me it's going to be here at 12pm and derail my entire day?

Is it their guaranteed Pre 12 noon delivery service that was paid for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

No, actually it wasn't. But it arrived in the depot early Friday morning and still no sign. Think it might be an address problem. I notice it doesn't have the entire area I in live in, just the estate and the I just used 'Co' as the postcode.

Advertisement