Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pearl Jam European Tour 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

hawkelady wrote: »
    How much are tickets to see them in Budapest ? I’m trying to find tickets but I keep getting reseller sites !! Cheapest I can find is €395 for two tickets !! Anyone able to help

https://www.livenation.hu/show/1290075/pearl-jam/Budapest/2020-07-15/hu

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

How much are tickets to see them in Budapest ? I’m trying to find tickets but I keep getting reseller sites !! Cheapest I can find is €395 for two tickets !! Anyone able to help

They're normally around the 100e mark per ticket. Through the band website theres a link to the Hungarian live nation site, seems like it's working out at 80-ish euro. Looks a bit mad if translate to English, it shows dollar signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Mushy wrote: »
    They're normally around the 100e mark per ticket. Through the band website theres a link to the Hungarian live nation site, seems like it's working out at 80-ish euro. Looks a bit mad if translate to English, it shows dollar signs.

Cheers , that’s the website I was on ,,54,000 Hungarian flr equals €395 for two tickets !!

Cheers , that’s the website I was on ,,54,000 Hungarian flr equals €395 for two tickets !!

Xe.com is showing that as 164 for 2. You sure something else mad isn't selected? Cos that's way off. Think in 10 club, where you have to buy 2, it was 200-ish dollars (US)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Mushy wrote: »
    Xe.com is showing that as 164 for 2. You sure something else mad isn't selected? Cos that's way off. Think in 10 club, where you have to buy 2, it was 200-ish dollars (US)

You’re right. Thanks a million. Kinda explains why I failed maths in school !!!!

• Advertisement

You’re right. Thanks a million. Kinda explains why I failed maths in school !!!!

I'd rather be going to see PJ next year tbh. Enjoy it, say itll be a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Hyde Park for me.

Better than nothing I guess ..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Anyone have a Vienna ticket going spare? Would be great, as I can get a flight to London right after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Anyone have a Vienna ticket going spare? Would be great, as I can get a flight to London right after.

If you can't get one here and you're on FB, you should try the Vienna tour page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/473399709978824/

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

Bought ourselves 2 premium tickets for hyde park last night and got flight fairly cheaply. Roll on July !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭lukin

Strong possibility this will be cancelled due to COVID-19 I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

lukin wrote: »
    Strong possibility this will be cancelled due to COVID-19 I'd say.

Yep thinking the same here...

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Clairvoyants got old real quick. Its not something you'd be drawn back to. Gigaton will probably be yet another forgettable album by PJ since vast wealth sucked them dry of their creativity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Burty330 wrote: »
    Clairvoyants got old real quick. Its not something you'd be drawn back to. Gigaton will probably be yet another forgettable album by PJ since vast wealth sucked them dry of their creativity.

Who hurt you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Who hurt you?

pearl jam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Ikozma

These guys would be perfect for slane

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Are you a drag in every thread you post in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Blah blah blah. Same sh#t, different thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Are you a drag in every thread you post in?

Do you blurt out ad hominem one liners at everybody at you disagree with?

Its somebody's opinion, get over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Thou shalt not say negative things about PJ ……. Its a rule.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Odds on the European legs will be pulled too I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

lukin wrote: »
    Odds on the European legs will be pulled too I'd say.

Looking doubtfully, I have tickets for Berlin and London. Have other concerts around these dates, hoping for something too improve or come under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Looking doubtfully, I have tickets for Berlin and London. Have other concerts around these dates, hoping for something too improve or come under control.

I’ve Amsterdam and London tickets too so hoping something gets sorted🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

:(:(:( Italy :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭exilec

Copenhagen is a no go . Reckon the lot will get pulled :(

>>> https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/politik/festivaler-og-markeder-aflyses-forbud-mod-store-forsamlinger-gaelder-til-og-med?fbclid=IwAR2wBLCRGI_tCoJ40kB61_Dd68LcLydG8RB7gI2Q4CxBbHi_qXRsdzPHsNM

English version >>> >>>>Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) has just announced at a press conference that the ban on large assemblies will be extended until August.
    There will be no festivals and big markets this summer.
    - To all of you who have worked hard to plan festivals, markets and other big events over the summer, I unfortunately have a serious message. The ban on large assemblies is maintained until August, the press conference of the prime minister said.
    I know it's a slave's message to get. You are many fiery souls who have worn and dragged to get these events on their feet.
    PRIME MINISTER METTE FREDERIKSEN (S)
    At the press conference, Mette Frederiksen presented the first part of the government's plan for a slow and gradual opening of Denmark.
    Among other things, it will mean that children have to go back to daycare centers after Easter, and that the youngest classes up to fifth grade in schools will open again.
    But it would not be an opening for larger congregations in the near future, was the announcement.
    - I know it's a slave's message to get. You are many fiery souls who have worn and dragged to get these events on their feet. Events where Danes usually gather, rejoice and enjoy life, said Mette Frederiksen.
    Will look at support schemes
    At the same time, the prime minister said that the government will now look at whether the public support schemes that have been implemented in the context of the whole corona situation are also properly covering for events of this type.
    Thus, according to the government, the gradual opening of the community begins after Easter. But according to the Prime Minister, it is important to emphasize that it will only succeed if the Danes generally comply with the guidelines of the authorities.
    - This assumes that the figures are stable, that our behavior is responsible. Not just for a week, but for a long time to come. If we can see over Easter that things are moving, that we are no longer taking responsibility, then the message is very clear: Then we will not open Denmark again after Easter, she said.

Major events were first limited a month ago, March 6. Here it was in the form of a "recommendation" from the prime minister that cancels events with more than 1,000 people.
    Since then it became a real ban and the limit on the number of people has since been lowered several times to now apply to congregations of more than ten people.
    No Roskilde Festival
    Thus, the ban means that, among other things, festivals are now canceled. In an email to everyone who has bought a ticket, Roskilde Festival writes that one is deeply unhappy about having to cancel this year's festival.
    - We feared it would happen. We have hoped that it would not end this way. But the risk of infection spreading is too great when so many people are gathered and that consideration is by far the most important thing, the email says.

It should have been the 50th edition of the big festival.
    People who have purchased a ticket for the festival will be able to get the ticket refunded or have the ticket transferred to 2021.
    In addition to Roskilde Festival, festivals such as Smukfest, Tinderbox, Northside and Heartland were also on the program during the period when the ban has now been extended.

READ UP
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

COPY LINK
    https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/politik/festivaler-og-markeder-aflyses-forbud-mod-store-forsamlinger-gaelder-til-og-med

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Hyde Park has been cancelled.....

Yeah I just got the mail now. I'm disappointed but you have to put it in perspective. People are dying from this virus, losing their jobs, livelihoods etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Advertisement