Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pearl Jam European Tour 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Penfailed

corm500 wrote: »
    A shoe in for Slane

Nope. Not gonna happen.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

anyone have a presale code for Vienna tickets please?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Penfailed wrote: »
    Nope. Not gonna happen.

Doubt they would sell Slane out

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭exilec

ShimSlady wrote: »

I think with a half decent support they would easily sell out slane . Huge following and their fans travel in big numbers . Ireland is a huge pull

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Don't have to sell out and would certainly get satisfactory numbers.

Frontman selling out 3 shows at not the most favourable prices over a 2 year period and 10 years since the band were here is all the indication you need that it would be a success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Penfailed

ShimSlady wrote: »

I think they'd have a good go at it...but it won't happen in 2020.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

Anyone got a presale for Amsterdam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭Sonny678

A Great band , always worth seen live.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

s8n wrote: »
    Anyone got a presale for Amsterdam ?

No but I'm tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭lukin

I'll try on Saturday for a ticket for Hyde park but probably not a hope I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

I'll try for the Berlin gig. Never got to see them live, so this would be for old times sake.
    So many good gigs next year. Would love to see FNM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Granadino wrote: »
    I'll try for the Berlin gig. .

Waldbuhne is a beautiful venue

And it's general admittance - you can sit where you like, or stand!

496802.jpg

496801.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Can second Berlin as a wonderful place to see them, did the Waldbuhn show in 2018 and it was amazing. Going to Berlin for Rammstein next summer so won't be going for PJ this time, going to hit up London as it's a on a Friday and it's a cheap and easy one. Pixies are a great bonus as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Anyone have a Ticketmaster presale link for the Hyde park show, also would love a Presale code for the Berlin show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Anyone have a Ticketmaster presale link for the Hyde park show, also would love a Presale code for the Berlin show.

https://www.axs.com/uk/events/384491...06492610970632

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Got my tickets sorted for Berlin this morning. Buzzing! Going to have to fairly keep the head down between now and then because there's a seriously busy couple of weeks on the cards in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dmc100

Got my tickets sorted for Berlin this morning. Buzzing! Going to have to fairly keep the head down between now and then because there's a seriously busy couple of weeks on the cards in June.

Was that through the Ten club or did you have a presale code?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

dmc100 wrote: »
    Was that through the Ten club or did you have a presale code?

Aye, through Ten Club. Theyre sending out the draw emails today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Got Imola tickets. Hotels booked. Just flights to get now. Woo!

All GA entries were 99% apart from Zurich so I'd say the majority of 10C will get their tickets.
    Seating is a different story

Got 10C tickets for Krakow.

Was thinking about Stockholm, one day of Lollapalooza as Pearl Jam playing Sat - direct flight from Dublin over €800 so maybe not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Got 10C tickets for Amsterdam,I’m happy enough with that and London

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Waiting on reply for Berlin tickets,only entered this morning. Also looking at hitting Maiden gig a few days beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Applied for Krakow but haven’t heard anything back yet.

Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 marcmc77

Going to Krakow too, 10C came good this time. Flights booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Got my Pearl Jam ticket for London, pixies as support is great. Would love if someone who could help with getting me a Berlin ticket, as I'm afraid I'll miss out on Saturday as I'm flying out at a 11 in the morning. Anyway I'll have to try my luck on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Gang of us thinking of Rock Wurchter, PJ+ Pixies playing the 1st night then SOAD the final night, Tickets on sale tomorrow for €243 for a 4-day fest

• Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Gang of us thinking of Rock Wurchter, PJ+ Pixies playing the 1st night then SOAD the final night, Tickets on sale tomorrow for €243 for a 4-day fest

thats some bargain

good tickets for the stones in Croke Park a few years back cost €187 each :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,098 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Is that 243 before you pay for the camping ticket? Good festival, well organised. Always a strong lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Aerosmith are in the Tauron the night before PJ in Krakow I notice.

• Advertisement

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Got my Pearl Jam ticket for London, pixies as support is great. Would love if someone who could help with getting me a Berlin ticket, as I'm afraid I'll miss out on Saturday as I'm flying out at a 11 in the morning. Anyway I'll have to try my luck on Saturday.

If you're in the Ten Club, couple of people are looking for ticket buddies for Berlin (Forum - 2020 Tour Rumor Thread)

Advertisement