Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering English Lessons?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TeacherforHire

Hello, I am a TEFL trained teacher who is offering private English lessons in Galway City or online. I also have a Bachelors Degree in English.

There are three main areas that I can teach you in. These are:

1) Reading
    2) Writing
    3) Speaking.

All of the lessons will be geared towards why you want to learn English. We will focus on spoken English if you want to learn English to become better at your job, or other areas of English if that suits the reason why you would like to learn the language.

Message me your name, email and reason you would like to learn English.

Price: 20 Euro for individual lessons.

Discount for group lessons: 15 euro per person.

I hope you have a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Yossi312

Corrib English is a new English language teaching service based in Galway city.

Simply put, the aim is to provide English language teaching to people who live, work or study in Galway and cannot commit to the expense or time demands of the large established English language schools.

Part-time First Certificate and Cambridge Advanced classes starting in October.

IELTS also available.

You'll find Corrib English easily on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 English In Tallaght

English Classes.
    English language classes available for beginner and intermediate level students.

Classes take place at a modern, bright, spacious and conveniently located classroom next to “The Square” LUAS stop in Tallaght. All classes are provided by an experienced teacher with a Master’s Degree in English.

Classes Available
    Adult’s Group classes (4-7 people): 15 Euro per student
    Adult’s Private classes: 30 Euro per student
    Children’s Private classes* (Age 4+): 20 Euro per student

All Adult’s classes last 60 minutes.
    All Children’s classes last 45 minutes.

*All children’s classes provided by a Garda vetted Teacher registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland.

Booking/Contact

To book a class or for more information please contact:

@EngInTallaght

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hello, my girlfriend needs help with her English. She is from Brazil - has been here about a year but her English is not as good as it should be, I think she got poor tuition at the beginning. I am helping her as much as possible but really she needs proper tuition around sentence structure, syntax, pronunciation etc.
    Dublin, Rathmines area or city center. Must be well priced. Please pm me or leave details here. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭col89

 Qualified English language teacher
     English as mother-tongue
     2-plus years' teaching experience (at home and abroad)
     Bachelor’s degree in English
     Master's degree in Literature
     CELTA and TEFL qualifications

I can assist with any aspect of English: writing, reading, listening, conversation, grammar, error correction, etc. I can teach individually or as part of a group, in person or online. I am based in Meath and rates are negotiable. I am willing to travel (within reason), depending on time needed, rates etc. You may also travel to my home, if preferred.

Contact me any time through the following details:

Contact name: Colin
    Email: colin-jt89@hotmail.com
    Phone: 083-3247326

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 antoxa7

Hi All,
    I am looking for a English teacher in Galway. I need to improve my conversation skill. Please pm me with more details about your experience and price if you are interested. Anton.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Tommybojangles

Qualified English teacher in Galway
    TEFL and CELTA qualified
    2 years experience in Spain, Ireland and England.
    BA in English
    MA in literature

I am available for both conversation and grammar classes, as well as exam preparation for all levels. Based in Galway City and willing to travel to students homes.
    contact Gary at
    gwarry @gmail.com

TEFL and CELTA qualified
    BA in English
    MA in literature

I am available for both conversation and grammar classes, as well as exam preparation for all levels. Based in Galway City and willing to travel to students homes.
    contact Gary at
    gwarry92 @gmail.com
    or text 0872645505

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭pandoraj09

Patient, personable, experienced female teacher, 28 years teaching, can help you with your English. I've taught Lithuanian, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese students so I understand the sort of help you will need if you are from these countries. Classes take place in South Dublin. I work on your English and also help give you more confidence in everyday situations through role play. You will enjoy the lesson and learn a lot too. I charge 25 euro for 45 minutes. Please pm me if you would like to try a class. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 deiseliving

EFL teacher available for private lessons in Waterford.
    Experience in offering private lessons to Polish, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian students.
    Business and education qualifications.
    ACELS qualified teacher.

Can offer private lessons in:
    Conversation, grammar and pronunciation
    Reading
    Writing
    Business English
    Checking CVs and Essays
    €17 per hour

Contact Anthony (083) 1951731.

• Advertisement

TEFL and CELTA qualified
    BA in English
    MA in literature

contact Gary at
    gwarry92 @gmail.com
    or text 0872645505

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mimida

Hi folks,

My wife is looking for a female English tutor in the Castleknock area. If interested, please PM me with your experience and rate. Thanks a lot!

regards
    Mimida

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jessicanicole

Experienced TESOL certified teacher (135+ hour certification) offering private and small group lessons. Available evenings and weekends as well as daytime hours. Attending Trinity College, Dublin for a TESOL masters programme.

Located in Dublin.

Experience:

2 years as an English language teacher and English language programme coordinator in India

Teacher at English language summer schools in Ireland and the USA (Ardmore Language Schools)

Private classes in person and via skype

I have taught students from the following countries: India, Spain, Italy, Germany, Romania, Russia, France, China, Japan, Israel, Turkey, Brazil, Poland, Tunisia, and Kazakhstan

Grammar and conversational classes offered

15 euros/hour for private classes
    Add 10 euros per person for each additional person (25 euros for two people, 35 euros for three...)

Contact Jessica at jng6gk @ virginia .edu or text 0857245231

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GreenKangaroo

Hello,

I need a teacher who can help me to raise my IELTS score from 7.5 (7.0 in writing) to 8 in each band for IELTS General Training. I am based in Limerick, don't have a car and usually work 8 AM to 5:30 PM so I would need evening classes. I don't mind having classes by skype or any other methods of online communication.

Please feel free to recommend if you know someone who can help me! I hope i will find one and thank you in advance!!!

Anna pixie2608 at gmail or 0838152993

Hi. ACELS accredited TEFL teacher available for face to face lessons. Excellent experience in teaching English at all levels.
    3 one hour lessons €50.
    4 one hour lessons €65.
    Please visit and like my Facebook page Waterford English Lessons.
    Based in Waterford city.
    Many thanks.

Hi. I have just posted details of classes I offer.
    Please visit Waterford English Lessons Facebook page for more details.
    Kind regards.
    Hello,

I need a teacher who can help me to raise my IELTS score from 7.5 (7.0 in writing) to 8 in each band for IELTS General Training. I am based in Limerick, don't have a car and usually work 8 AM to 5:30 PM so I would need evening classes. I don't mind having classes by skype or any other methods of online communication.

Please feel free to recommend if you know someone who can help me! I hope i will find one and thank you in advance!!!

Anna pixie2608 at gmail or 0838152993

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Delixxx

Hi, Any lessons/tutors in Longford/Midlands area? Looking for English Lessons and preparation for Cambridge PET Exam....

Offering lessons for Cambridge/IELTS exam.
    ACELS qualified English native teacher.
    Excellent experience in teaching.
    4 one hour lessons €100.
    Patient, professional and enthusiastic teacher!
    Waterford
    (083) 1951731

Mod: Please do not re-post your details for requests that are not relevant to you - you have answered two requests that are clearly looking for a different geographical area. This thread is a courtesy, not free advertising.

Dublin City
    I am 24 and have been working as a teacher and providing private English lessons for 2 years. I can travel to students homes or meet in public places for conversation classes. I will provide all materials and have experience teaching all levels from beginner up to advanced exam level. Price depends on the class:
    Conversation class 15 euro per hour
    General Class 20 euro per hour
    Exam preparation class 25 euro per hour

Email or phone me to organise! :)garywalsh1992@gmail.com 0872645505

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jen Berney

Hello! My name is Jennifer Berney and I’m a CELTA trained and certified EFL teacher based in Dublin. I’m a native English speaker; originally from Vancouver, Canada. I’m friendly, patient and easy to understand.

I’m available now for all levels. I charge €15/hour for conversation classes, €20/hour for general lessons or €15/hour/person for small group lessons. I will provide the lesson material if needed. The first lesson is free so I can assess your level and learning goals and decide what approach will work best for you

If you’re interested, contact me at 0838665643 or jgiberney @ gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 happyturtle

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tutor for my parents, they live in Limerick and have basic grasp of English. I'd like to find someone who will help them with casual English so a normal, casual conversation is possible. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tutor for my parents, they live in Limerick and have basic grasp of English. I'd like to find someone who will help them with casual English so a normal, casual conversation is possible. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi. I live in Waterford city. I give general English classes for €20 an hour. This would include reading, some writing, grammar and conversation. I can alter classes to suit their requirements. I know it is a bit far from Limerick but if they come to Waterford regularly I could meet them. Thanks. Anthony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ruben83

Hi, my name is Ruben and I'm interested in teaching with you.
    I'm Spanish and I'm interested in improving my English on speaking and listening, prepare interviews, etc.
    I am currently in Dublin 11.
    Please, give me your email for more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,943 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod: Hi Ruben, welcome to boards. I hope you find a teacher, but please note that you cannot ask for email addresses, please communicate through private messages until you are happy with the person you find.

Have you looked through the people who have already advertised? For your own safety this would be better than asking for someone to contact you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I am looking for 1:1 lessons to improve my English intonation and pronunciation .
    My knowledge of English should be near fluent, and I need to improve my presentation skills and conference call performance.
    Preferred location would be between Dublin 2 and Dublin 8, outside standard business hours. And I would prefer weekdays if possible.
    Please, send me PM with information about you and your offer.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Looking for an English Teacher in South Dublin. It's for my other half - shes from Brazil. Been living here 3 years, her English is pretty good - she can communicate fine, but lots of small grammar mistakes she needs help with. Looking for 1-on-1 lessons. Can anyone give me a recommendation? City centre is possible but stillorgan/blackrock on nearby preferred. Thanks

Hi!I'm an English language teacher.I give English conversational lessons in Kilcoole/Greystones/Bray area.I also help students working towards FCE or Advanced Cambridge exams.<admin snip>. Thanks!
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 speakwell

Native English speaker, CELT qualified and experienced English teacher available for 1-1 or 2-1 lessons in Dublin city or the Malahide area.
    Conversation class= 15 euro/hour
    Skills class ( Focus on writing/listening/reading)= 20 euro/hour
    2-1 lessons= 15 euro/person/hour

Lessons can be tailored to your own specific needs.

Beginner to advanced level.
    Experience teaching children, teens and adults.
    Afternoon lessons currently available.
    Materials provided.

Please PM for further details.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Joanne

I need an English teacher - South Dublin - any recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 desirejadeh

ESL / EFL Teacher for Adults in CORK

University educated and TEFL Certified Teacher with experience teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults currently offering private and group English classes in Cork City Centre.

Flexible times
    Help with Speaking, Writing and Grammar.

Conversation Class - 15 euro per hour.
    General English and Grammar- 20 euro per hour.

Discounts available for multiple class packages (€20/ 2hr class).

Contact (snip)

Mod: Please use private messaging for contact, do not publish email addresses.

Advertisement