Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Three offer

• 25-10-2020 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭

Three promoted an offer called 3 prepay 30 until October 31st. Which is a prepay phoneplan.

This offer was halfprice until Octover 31st. I subsequently signed up.

I topped up my phone via my bank to the amount of €20. Yet did not recieve access to my plan.

I contacted three via their instant messaging service. They informed me that that i needed to top up again via their app to activate the plan and that my bank transfer wasnt sufficent.

I informed them that information wasnt clearly identified at the time of transaction to which I was told by an agent that it wasnt online due to an update happening on the app.

The T&C's have since been made viewable, but requires one to open another tab on the page.

They are telling me they cannot refund the €20 euro which was recieved as credit and cannot activate the plan , I must pay a further €15 to activate sais plan. Therefore spending €35 on a €15 offer.

Normally I wouldnt push however as information wasnt available at tike of purchase I feel i may have a point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Issue resolved. They gave me 10euro credit as reimbursement

Advertisement