Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need Revolut statement, not possible?

• 04-10-2020 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Maybe I'm going crazy but I'm logged into Revolut and I can't see an option to view/download statement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm going crazy but I'm logged into Revolut and I can't see an option to view/download statement?

You mustn't have looked hard eoungh, I pressed one button and this came up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

The 3 dots beside send

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

It's there.
    There appears to be a big on Android devices that's not pulling in the address though (in case you need it).
    There's another document called 'account confirmation' in the account details area that can be used to confirm address holder

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Found it, thanks guys!

I was using the PC version and there is no option to view statement on there, mobile version worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭lordsheepface

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Found it, thanks guys!

I was using the PC version and there is no option to view statement on there, mobile version worked fine

Whats the pc version of revolut?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,065 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

On the Home page, I see Statement, and press that, ok.

I can then choose the months, and PDF or Excel, ok.

I click on Get Statement, and it brings me to: Save as PDF.

I am stuck there.

It doesn't allow to e-mail it?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Whats the pc version of revolut?

You can log into the Revolut website using a personal computer instead of using your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭lordsheepface

didnt know they had added it to their website now. thanks

Advertisement