Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Holland TM sears air seat trouble

• 12-09-2019 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Last week Compressor for air seat started to run every-time I sat on seat tried to stop but couldn’t air bag then burst , how do I fix the problem with compressor need to get new air belllows for seat as well

have the seat disconnected at moment to stop compressor but now it’s beeping at me every time I release the handbrake

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Matbro tr250, welcome to Boards. I have moved your query to a more appropriate forum in Heavy Machinery - the Farming & Forestry forum might also be more appropriate, if so we can move it again for you. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Matbro tr250

Hi Matbro tr250, welcome to Boards. I have moved your query to a more appropriate forum in Heavy Machinery - the Farming & Forestry forum might also be more appropriate, if so we can move it again for you. Thanks!

Farming and Forestry would probably be the best forum for it

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Moved to Farming & Forestry now, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Butcher Boy

Last week Compressor for air seat started to run every-time I sat on seat tried to stop but couldn’t air bag then burst , how do I fix the problem with compressor need to get new air belllows for seat as well

have the seat disconnected at moment to stop compressor but now it’s beeping at me every time I release the handbrake

I put a football under my seat in the nh 125 its mighty job.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,056 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

I put a football under my seat in the nh 125 its mighty job.

Same here and cut a wire to stop the beeping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

wat type football ?

lab man wrote: »
    wat type football ?

An o neills gaelic football is what we have in it. I will take a
    photo ltr or tomorrow at football at the moment

whelan2 wrote:
    An o neills gaelic football is what we have in it. I will take at photo ltr or tomorrow at football at the moment

size 4 or 5

size 4 or 5

I'd say 5. Will check and let you know. I might patent the idea.

twas a good idea would you mind putting up a photo if u can

• Advertisement

twas a good idea would you mind putting up a photo if u can

Will do . Will be dark when I get home tonight so will do it tomorrow

Advertisement