Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-03-2018, 16:39   #1
Finglas Incubus

SketchUp training options

I'm helping a friend do some research on SketchUp training options, she much prefers instructor led or classroom based approaches, however, there seems to be limited options in Ireland. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has attended SketchUp training, provides training or may be able to provide some direction on alternatives. Thanks.
Advertisement
19-08-2018, 20:22   #2
Paul Lee

Hey Finglas, I saw your query just now..

I've been training designers, architects, engineers all over Ireland and overseas for the last ten years. Normally I train people 1 to 1 or with small groups of 3 to 5. I also train bigger groups too if needed. My background is architecture. I've designed and built small and large projects from scratch right through to sign-off using only SketchUp Pro as my work tool.

I do short online training sessions if it suits.

I help lone professionals, companies and multinationals.

Here's a short video which illustrates some important aspects about SketchUp Pro.

And here's a sample of a house I designed, project managed and signed off:

Last edited by Paul Lee; 20-08-2018 at 09:19. Reason: Tidying up some typing and fixing a link.
07-11-2018, 08:58   #3
raglinroad

There's a free months training on lynda.com and have very good course for sketch up
https://www.lynda.com/SketchUp-train...als/953-0.html
19-06-2019, 10:56   #4
Brillig

Sketchup Free appears to be much less user-friendly than the paid version. For example, I can not see detailed Ribbon of Icons as in Sketchup Pro etc. All online Tutorials appear to be for the Pro version.

I merely want to design my Kitchen. Any ideas ?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion