Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

climote grant for seai

• 17-10-2019 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

Ok i am just wondering is it worth using up your heating upgrade grant i think around 600 euro by using the free climote deal with aertricity.
    You see a friend installed one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076BNCYPN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it worked fine and the app is good.

For me it only works with my oil system and replaces the old sunvic analogue thermostat. I know you have to pay 19 euro a year after the first year, but just wondering is it worth the loss of the grant, say if my oil burner died in a couple of years and i wanted an upgrade, i would lose it for a relatively dumb piece of kit.

Or should i just go with something like the beok bot 313 system above for about 50 euro, which my friend says works great for him

Kind Regards
    Fergal.

Advertisement