Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alter Bridge

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

UK Tour announced with Shinedown/Sevendust/Raven Age , European tour with Shinedown/Raven Age but not Irish date :(

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

Sick of no Irish dates....

I will end up going to the Nottingham date. On a Sat, so no need to take a day off work, and flights are €40 return!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

We might get a date announced later on but it will prob just be AB and Raven Age in the Olympia

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

Yeah, I'd rather Shinedown and Sevendust! So Nottingham it is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

We might get a date announced later on but it will prob just be AB and Raven Age in the Olympia

Doubt it more likely stop over when back for festivals in 2020. Also seems like The Raven Age have been here every year for the last few years as support, nobody needs them seriously :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Probably be doing Nottingham myself. Would have preferred Dublin or Birmingham but work gets in the way.

Excited though! Album artwork is very nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I love the nod to Blackbird on the new album art.

Also first single, Wouldn't You Rather coming June 28th.

Loving the heaviness of the new tune but have to admit that it took a few listens for me to really like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mark also gets another crack at singing at song solo on the new album.

First song was okay latest a little less so. Wouldn't be getting the hopes up off the back of them anyway.

• Advertisement

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that likes them

Any thoughts on the new song?

Not mad about any of them tbh :o

Some are better than others, I'm loving Dying Light. One week to go now. Still can't wait!

Just read my above comments on tracks from the last album could easily apply to the stuff released so far from the upcoming release. Haven't gone back to the last album at all.

Advertisement