Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Purchased tractor in NI 3 years ago and now want to register

• 22-09-2019 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

I bought a tractor in the north about 3 years ago and never registered it as its not on the road a lot. I did however insure it through the UK plates this summer.

I now want to sell it. I have an invoice from the NI garage. I don't have a V5 logbook for the tractor or a shipping form.
    How do I register it now? Or if someone buys it from me how would they register it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Tomjim wrote: »
    I bought a tractor in the north about 3 years ago and never registered it as its not on the road a lot. I did however insure it through the UK plates this summer.

I now want to sell it. I have an invoice from the NI garage. I don't have a V5 logbook for the tractor or a shipping form.
    How do I register it now? Or if someone buys it from me how would they register it?

See can you get a new reciept from seller, go into a filling station across the border with 4/5 5 gallon drums and fill them with Agri diesel.. Get the reciept. Nothing against driving it home..

Advertisement