Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejected - What Now?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cresskit

Just an idea, but have you considered this course?

http://www.nuigalway.ie/artsdatascience/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Did the OP get in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Probably not. There are probably two places on that course reserved for mature students. The mature students they want for that course have spent the last two years grinding in Adult Education or doing PLC's to get in gear and have been following the course and doing open days.

I am not ashamed to say I am meeting with the guy who is going to be my course director in a year, tomorrow at 10. I am going to ask him what he needs to see and how I can come up to the standard for his course. I have attended every open day for the last 18 months. You go up afterwards, show you are interested, send them an email. You make sure they know who you are or you end up with a restraining order with security knowing your face.

Advertisement