Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 36 - Tampa

Options
  • 11-07-2019 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Just reserved my hotel to get the ball rolling.
    Any one got the ticket pricing break down for the likes on NXT takeover and Raw after Mania?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

So WrestleMania tickets are on sale November 15th for anyone wanting to know. Have my hotel booked for my fifth mania 4th in a row really looking forward

Pre sale here

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

4uTMjmnKrMctcjvL8

Looks like no one getting packages, anyone getting Tickets?

I'm getting mania ticket tomorrow in the pre sale. There's also a Hof smackdown nxt and raw pre sale package tomorrow hoping to get one of them to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Doesn’t look to be selling as well as last years if the available seats are anything to go by. Was a nightmare to get anything decent last year. Looks to be loads now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Nod3Million

Just about to buy WM tickets but then I wonder will this Coronavirus cause it to be cancelled??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

for those that havent seen or read about it yet, Trump has banned travel to the US from all of europe it seems

montyrebel wrote: »
    for those that haven't seen or read about it yet, Trump has banned travel to the US from all of europe it seems

Schengen countries only - not Ireland, the UK among others.

Could include more countries down the road of course.

Includes UK and Ireland from Monday.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51891662

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Florida is a great place but sadly I can’t see Mania going ahead this year

• Advertisement
Advertisement