Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SMOK RPM40-Has anyone tried it?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,130 ✭✭✭corkie

Voopoo PNP RTA Pod 2ml ~~~~ Handy for someone with the Drag X/S ~~ And no other mods?

I have the 'PnP Pod Tank', but I don't see myself
    @ approx $23.99 (/€25ish), getting this for my collection.
    Money better spent on tank with more than 2mls.

## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site ##

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,130 ✭✭✭corkie

VXV Tech RDTA pod for Voopoo Drag X S presentation + build

VXV Soulmate RDTA POD is designed for Voopoo Drag X/ Drag S to provide DIY fun. VXV Soulmate RDTA POD maintains RDTA pod & 510 adapter. VXV Soulmate RDTA POD supports single coil building and wicking easily. Two caps included for option.

Parameters:
    Size: 15.5* 38.75mm
    Capacity: 3.5ml
    Single coil configuration
    Suitable for: Drag X/ Drag S

Features:
    RDTA pod & 510 adapter(2in1)
    Ease build single coil desk and wick
    Double cap for options,

Downside is you need to pull the juice cover out of another pod.!!!??? :(

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement