Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dive Gear for sale!

Options
  • 14-02-2011 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here. I read the charter and seems ok to sell gear here?

Anyway, selling a drysuit, undersuit, bcd, regs and mask as described below. €500 for the lot ono:

• Mares X-Vision Mask. Perfect condition. Asking Price: €25 (Aquaholics RRP: €48).

• Typhoon Seamaster 5mm Neoprene Drysuit w/ shoulder dump. Used for approx. 10 dives. One tiny hole from my 5th dive is repaired very well. Some slight mud marks. Neoprene wrist and latex neck seals in excellent condition. Zip is well waxed and also in very good condition. Size: M-L. Boot Size: 9-11. (I am 5'11", 85kg, waist 34", and it fits about right). Asking Price: €300 (Aquaholics RRP: €455)

• 100g Typhoon Thinsulate undersuit with a Ree-Tech outer & fleece lining. Asking Price: €75 (Aquaholics RRP: €120)

• AP Valves Buddy Commando BCD (medium) in perfect working condition, with good lift. Incredibly reliable jackets, often used by navy and police divers. The jacket has done a good number of dives, and so the colour has slightly faded. The jacket fits me fine (see my size above). Asking Price: €75

• ScubaPro Mk 2 First Stage with R190 Second Stage & Octopus. Also includes Suunto Dual Pressure Gauge / Depth Gauge. Good working condition and just serviced. Asking Price: €110

Total is €585, but I'll give the lot for €500.
    Link to photos here: http://www.divegear.ie/ads_item.php?id=1595
    Really good value here, priced to sell, by a poor student trying to raise some money :)

PM me for more info or contact details.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Thats fine. I'll lock the thread. I've also updated the charter regarding the sale of kit so in future all sales need to be accompanied by an Adverts.ie item.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement