Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon.co.uk 15% off certain stock via kids wish list

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Smurts

They must have changed the T&C's since then, I have been back and forth with their customer service and they will not apply the discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Smurts

When did you place the order though? I think they updated the T&C's on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Set up a list on Monday but still no email.....I see some of you have managed to proceed without the email, what code are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭WhoamI2022

Set up a list on Monday but still no email.....I see some of you have managed to proceed without the email, what code are you using?

KWL15

Code is in the first post

I never got email, I have done one order and got 40 pounds off 2 items. Then worked out hwo to use proper so logged into wife account and put loads onto wish list. Maybe 60% of it after I checked 24 hours later had a reduction

Some items didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭SEORG

Received an email notification today that the console & games have been shipped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Hallaz

The screenshot picture in the initial post says nothing about video games and accessories being excluded so for anyone not getting a reduction on certain items it wouldn't harm to show them this picture.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Nothing on our kids list seems eligible for the discount :(

Nothing on our kids list seems eligible for the discount :(

I was the same, I chased them up on webchat and they agreed to refund me the 15% after I received the goods (which they did)

Make up a new kid and try again in 24hours

(I'm not saying a stork will deliver the kid to you in 24 hours.. rather it takes 24hours for the wish list to become "live"!)

Hallaz wrote: »
    I was the same, I chased them up on webchat and they agreed to refund me the 15% after I received the goods (which they did)

Make up a new kid and try again in 24hours

(I'm not saying a stork will deliver the kid to you in 24 hours.. rather it takes 24hours for the wish list to become "live"!)

Interesting, does it say anywhere that everything on your list will be eligible for the discount, just assumed Harry Potter left wasn't although non toys didn't get a discount either.

Interesting, does it say anywhere that everything on your list will be eligible for the discount, just assumed Harry Potter left wasn't although non toys didn't get a discount either.

Nothing was discounting for me but all were added via kids wish list.
    People have had different levels of success/automatic discount applying etc so I can't give the right answer.

To check you are adding the harry potter item via attached picture?

If so I would get onto webchat to sort/query

• Advertisement

Hallaz wrote: »
    Nothing was discounting for me but all were added via kids wish list.
    People have had different levels of success/automatic discount applying etc so I can't give the right answer.

To check you are adding the harry potter item via attached picture?

If so I would get onto webchat to sort/query

Thanks, no was adding via normal part of app on phone, is there a link to the kids list screen as you posted or maybe I should try on a laptop.

Thanks, no was adding via normal part of app on phone, is there a link to the kids list screen as you posted or maybe I should try on a laptop.

post # 1 instructions worked for me on a pc. I don't know how it works in app.

Thanks, much easier to work with on laptop over the app and it worked on the lego - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Two accounts and 2 separate lists and none work.....and I got the email!

Customer service unable to help as they say if I qualified I would have received the discount when I checked out. It seems very much the luck of the draw who you get on customer service these days! Only selected items from the list so baffled as to why it's not working. Will try again in a few days.

Two accounts and 2 separate lists and none work.....and I got the email!

Customer service unable to help as they say if I qualified I would have received the discount when I checked out. It seems very much the luck of the draw who you get on customer service these days! Only selected items from the list so baffled as to why it's not working. Will try again in a few days.

Per attached, mine now says I do not qualify.
    If yours says the same perhaps you do not qualify as may a wish list promotion used previously.
    Maybe time to set up a third account!

Advertisement