Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Pixelmon Server

• 13-07-2015 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

**SERVER IS LIVE**

IP: 37.59.15.101:25566
    Dynmap: http://37.59.15.101:8888/

Install Pixelmon/Forge or download the new ATLauncher
    Pixelmon version: 4.0.6
    Forge version: 1.8-11.14.3.1446
    Minecraft version: 1.8

Download here:

*Peaceful mobs will be turned on but have not been sighted during testing so may be borked...stay tuned
    *Hostiles are off because reasons
    *Whitelist has been added from the Facebook Boards.ie Minecraft page so if you're not on the list comment below/message me on Facebook/Skype
    *If using the launcher select most recent Pixelmon and Forge from the list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

First. Lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

Make sure you use the top link on this page to download the launcher or you'll have a bad time...like I just did http://pixelmonmod.com/downloads.php

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tomorrow 14th you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

^wow Juju, get your crap together :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I might play if the server's active, Darkglasses25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Would it be worth making a post about this in the Pokemon forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

Wait for meeeeeeeeeee! Ah can't wait mega excited :D

Yeah I have no idea what in the hell I was on last night, will be up sooooon

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I feel obliged to come on simply to be the guy everyone can beat :o:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I LIEK MUDKIPZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

I'm up for embarrassing myself if that's ok?

Welchy80 :)

The server appears to have falled over.

It has indeed. I blame Rachel! She was on last.

That would explain a lot.

I planted a pile of Apricorn trees just beside the Pokemon Centre at Spawn and there's an Anvil and Oven for cooking them up and making Pokeballs.

Up now courtesy of jujumushu

Oh and Welchy added

That awkward moment when you realise that the thing you want to build is going to be a lot bigger than you realised...

Again...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭El Nick

Can I please be added? Kshandr

Yell if there's any elaborate hazing ritual I need to go through first :)

So... I managed to cap a lv19 pygmy Spearow, and did the obvious.

Ignoring the slight species mismatch, this is me right now:

Fly-pokemon-pokemon-15218714-350-1010.jpg

Its not all good news though - flight seems extremely buggy and often fails altogether, and using most mounts seems to be bringing the server to its knees. Known issue or is a restart needed?

I've had very few issues flying on Skarmory

• Advertisement

Server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Yip

Is it still down? Saying there're 3 people online but I'm getting a timeout error when I try to connect.

Its ghosting, trying to broadcast its last known status while ignoring the fact its already dead. Seems to be a more common issue with modded servers since 1.7.10 :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Solitaire wrote: »
    Its ghosting, trying to broadcast its last known status while ignoring the fact its already dead. Seems to be a more common issue with modded servers since 1.7.10 :o

Yeah console was working fine so I'm not sure what was wrong. It started spewing java errors when I tried to stop it though.

Should be up and running again now.

Thanks Dec. Yeah had the same error the other day, not sure what the hell is going on there

Sorry el nick, added you there

Btw, there seems to be an issue with pokemon disappearing from your inventory. Relogging seems to fix it though!

Also an issue where the latest version fails to bring up the starter choice screen on first login. And that isn't always fixed by relogging... if any new users have that at a time where there's no server admins around and multiple relogs (including full client restarts) fails to fix it, post an SOS in here :o

• Advertisement

It may be worth Screenshotting valuable Pokemon on the server such as shinies, legendaries or you Lv 100 main Pokemon so it can be replaced on the off chance that it does go missing. Having said that I played this mod extensively several months ago when it was arguably less stable and I had no issues of that nature.

I have had the invisible Pokemon bug on te server a couple of times. Relighting fixed it most of the time. Once I had to restart the game

Advertisement