Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft noob

• 18-02-2015 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Anybody else new to Minecraft on PC? Just getting into it myself at the moment and would like to see a bit of multiplayer action!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I'm less than 6 months playing if you still think of that as being Noob. 4 times I've tried unsuccessfully to carve out a place on the Realm but pathetically I died each time.
    Am currently attempting to excavate an underwater monument - in survival - with no access to potions or enchantments. It's the masochist in me coming to the fore.

I will request an invite to the new realm when I've finished mining feckin' sand.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

OldGoat wrote: »
    I'm less than 6 months playing if you still think of that as being Noob. 4 times I've tried unsuccessfully to carve out a place on the Realm but pathetically I died each time.
    Am currently attempting to excavate an underwater monument - in survival - with no access to potions or enchantments. It's the masochist in me coming to the fore.

I will request an invite to the new realm when I've finished mining feckin' sand.

6 months?? You're elite compared to my 6 hours :P Underwater structures are impossible. I only found out recently how to build a furnace and a door so that's where I'm at! Found some diamonds the last day however so I'm not too bad! What is "the Realm" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

It's a shared gamespace currently hosted by Pompous and Darkglasses.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057373617

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

OldGoat wrote: »
    It's a shared gamespace currently hosted by Pompous and Darkglasses.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057373617

Cool! Is that pay to play though on realms?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mr. Speedy

Yes it is :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Mr. Speedy wrote: »
    Yes it is :)

Not really, only the people who buy the realm have to pay. If you get put on the whitelist you can play for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mr. Speedy

Innocent mistake :P

Advertisement