Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side Effects from taking Crestor and Ezetrol

• 08-05-2012 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hello guys just a quick question. For many years I have been excercising rigorously running swimming weights and such but about 4 years ago I was told by my doctor that I had high cholesterol( 8.3) a gift from my mother as it ran in the family. He put me on Crestor and Ezetrol which did what it was supposed to and I got it down to 4.1 but the side effects are that my excercise has decreased rapidly especially with respect of swimming. A couple of years ago I swam 3 times a week doing about 2200 meters interval training with triathletes. Now I used hold my own with them I actual could lead if certain very ggod swimmers did not turn up. But for the last year I have been dropping back and in fact people that over a 200 meter sprint I could leave a good 25 meters behind me are not way ahead of me. At the moment I train 5 times per week 2 swims 2 weight sessions( fairly heavy weights) and a cycle thrown in. I suppose what I am asking is that is this normal with these drugs and is there any way I can stop this from continuing thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Advice on drugs and medication can not be provided on the forum, you'll need to speak with a medical professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement