Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Here's what I saw today, mark 3 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Here is what I saw today. Classic Cars & Coffee:
    s5OriES.jpg
    0sfqSEr.jpg
    9SeyM72.jpg
    RzYIZyn.jpg
    EUILEJd.jpg
    kZHLdgd.jpg
    s9qiUBH.jpg
    vJhnicS.jpg
    Nc5UMDV.jpg
    HWR5vOQ.jpg
    SvhlDbS.jpg
    sd1GfuL.jpg
    6Q29jfw.jpg
    xHxOfPk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Of all the cars there, I'd have the Integrale. Such a horn for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The white ST, how did anyone do up the reg like that and stick the screw right through the 6? My pet hate on cars, if I was there I would have the black permanent marker out for a quick fix :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Those two STs look very different with just a colour change. The blue looks more aggressive .Thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

i overtook that celica supra on the m2 motorway a couple days ago looked stunning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

Saw 2 focus st in midleton today a black one driving and a yellow/orange one for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

ofcork wrote: »
    Saw 2 focus st in midleton today a black one driving and a yellow/orange one for sale.
    Where was the one for sale ofcork?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

O briens garage first one you pass coming in from the cork side.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

BMW M4 Convertible in UCD today. I was very surprised at how small it was in the flesh - even underwhelmed by it's presence. Funny as any of the coupes I have seen on the road have looked fantastic.

My side profile shot was completely out of focus so the rear shot will have to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

26071688255_09695e68ca_c.jpg

25979084052_a2a9afb32c_c.jpg

26071611935_10153062b7_c.jpg

25466844794_a85dd1c485_c.jpg

25979082402_c1c8176c66_c.jpg

26045682536_ddc6602cd9_c.jpg

26045681226_ee4e2e49ff_c.jpg

25466845894_c4ef11cb38_c.jpg

26005272911_798a5292c9_c.jpg

• Advertisement

Awesome photos there Cian. Saw that orange Porsche on Firday and it look awesome. Really like photo of M3

btw is it always rainy on west coast of Ireland ?? I'm planning to go there after gumball weekend in Dublin and duno if i should book hotel or better stay in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

btw is it always rainy on west coast of Ireland ?? I'm planning to go there after gumball weekend in Dublin and duno if i should book hotel or better stay in Dublin.

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭thadg

not always, definetly worth going to Kerry in the summer, the nicest views in the world around co.kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

thadg wrote: »
    not always, definetly worth going to Kerry in the summer, the nicest views in the world around co.kerry

Almost as nice as west Cork.
    The roads near Allihies are amazing for driving.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

There are so many awesome roads/drives in Ireland.

The R336 from Galway to Leenaun through Joyce's country is stunning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

After shuffling round the city, and tearing my hair out behind columns of spacers of the main Nroads, it just takes a run over Molls Gap to remind me why I suffer silly tax and awful mpg round the city :-)

Good photos man, thanks for posting - wish I had known that was happening, was in the area!

I'll be there on 1st of May and go Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey and some Harbour - can't remember full name now, then stay for a night somewhere around Galway and on 2nd of May go Cliffs of Moher for an hour or two and couldn't find anything else around Cliffs to see. I know roads there are nice so, we probably stop somewhere to take some photos and back to Dublin afternoon. The question is the weather... I've been twice at Cliffs of Moher and it was heavy rain twice, not even talk about wind :)

Sorry for a bit of off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

I'll be there on 1st of May and go Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey and some Harbour - can't remember full name now, then stay for a night somewhere around Galway and on 2nd of May go Cliffs of Moher for an hour or two and couldn't find anything else around Cliffs to see. I know roads there are nice so, we probably stop somewhere to take some photos and back to Dublin afternoon. The question is the weather... I've been twice at Cliffs of Moher and it was heavy rain twice, not even talk about wind :)

Sorry for a bit of off topic.

If you want to expierence amazing driving roads along the west you have to head down into Kerry. Killarney will be busy as always and unless you into really over the top Tourism (Leprechauns, Top of The Morning, Americans, Horses etc) it's best avoided, especially as the dates you have are the Rally of The Lakes weekend. The town is very much avoided at that time, but its a great event if you want to go and see the rally with the decent fans who are not driving Altezzas in circles all weekend. Molls Gap is an amazing road that is direct from Killarney, and then after that you have a choice of 3/4 amazing rally stages to explore as incredible drives. On Sunday myself and the father did Molls Gap (where the photo's were taken), then onto Borlin (other world levels of scenery) and the Healy Pass (what a road. Really Special). You could probley fit in Ballaghbeema or Caragh Lake aswell and you have some of Irelands best roads driven in an afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Chap at work drives this, talked to him once about it.

He said lifes too short "Sometimes you have to treat yourself!" love hearing it go by..:)

B161AD3A-E87D-4297-8031-ACDC915867D9_zpsqpfrqkfe.jpg

DD060FD3-18B0-421E-A9E8-977AA261AF58_zpsyedgxnc7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I know it's a Maserati and the engine note is sublime but the looks do nothing for me at all. It looks quite boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

Did a photoshoot of this beast yesterday, here's a teaser:
    25510038943_fd943a4b13_c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

JamieIsGod wrote: »
    Did a photoshoot of this beast yesterday, here's a teaser:

Less shoes, more car please and thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

smash wrote: »
    Less shoes, more car please and thank you.

As I said, just a teaser. Still editing the main shots, the full set will be posted in the coming days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,393 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

This is a lads daily car in town...

1459262178.004.jpg

1459262282.9832.jpg

1459262373.6488.jpg

Rumour has it that its running a diesel golf engine...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Rougher than a badgers arse that yoke. And a diesel engine no less... only in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

bear1 wrote: »
    Rougher than a badgers arse that yoke. And a diesel engine no less... only in Ireland.
    Spotted it in Tipp town one day. For ultimate awfulness. :(:o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,393 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Spotted it in Tipp town one day. For ultimate awfulness. :(:o:(

I'd be offended if it wasn't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Its registered as a 1.2!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Poor photo but a great view while stuck in traffic.

2016 Ford Mustang. Nothing comes up when typed into cartell.ie or motorcheck.ie so it must have just been recently registered.

IMG_4028_zpsoqnpeaob.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Looks great in that colour

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement