Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vetting

Options
  • 20-11-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Is there anybody else having trouble with vetting . I’m jan 2016 and still have not been cleared ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭FIVE.0

Bigred88 wrote: »
    Is there anybody else having trouble with vetting . I’m jan 2016 and still have not been cleared ...

Are your getting back 'vetting outstanding'
    I'm June 17 still not cleared either.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mrletsdothis

Wow that is a long time..... did they give you any insight what is causing the delay?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Joda96

Bigred88 wrote: »

Yep in the same boat myself, from September 2016. I have family in England and lived abroad for a year myself so I presume thats the hold up. Got called for a second medical today, I did mine ages ago and passed so they must expire after a certain amount of time so keep that in mind too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Wow that is a long time..... did they give you any insight what is causing the delay?
    Having been vetted myself over 10 times at this point, I can assure you it's the process. Longest wait was 14 months, although that was a few years ago!

Bizarre system.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigred88

Joda96 wrote: »
    Yep in the same boat myself, from September 2016. I have family in England and lived abroad for a year myself so I presume thats the hold up. Got called for a second medical today, I did mine ages ago and passed so they must expire after a certain amount of time so keep that in mind too!!

That’s good news for you that you got called for a second medical . It means your vetting is clear . You should be in line for the next intake . I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Leeroyjenkins

I'm from sep 2016 and still waiting. Haven't been called back for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Joda96

So frustrating.. Have you gotten in touch with hrm?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigred88

Have you tried contacting hr
    I was hounding then every 2 weeks or so .I called the other day and was told my file was sent for sign off. But I was told the same in June 2017 .
    .I haven’t been called for a second medical or anything either .

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dave3345

Does anyone know for when they ask on the vetting form for aunts and uncles. Do they mean just my aunts/uncles that are my parents brothers or sisters or there husbands too?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Barry69

Dave3345 wrote: »
    Does anyone know for when they ask on the vetting form for aunts and uncles. Do they mean just my aunts/uncles that are my parents brothers or sisters or there husbands too?

Just your parents brothers and sisters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Does having family abroad effect the process much?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Goldk12

Hi All,

At what stage is the vetting done? I have all done now just waiting to hear from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dave3345

With the vetting is it print when all details are entered. Then attach ID photo then scan to computer then send it off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 NM59

Did everyone have exact dates of previous employment for some I only have the year was wondering would that be ok

Advertisement