Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Danbo Stop Motion Collaboration

• 10-01-2013 9:50pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Asit says in the title, looking at doing one myself, just a tall order, so looking to see if anyone else in interested in maybe joining in, work on a theme later, it will be my first so a learning experience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

If the storyboard contains scenes without Danbo* in it I'd be interested in doing something as a learning experience.

*I'm not AntiDanbo, I just don't love the character enough to buy one.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

OldGoat wrote: »
    If the storyboard contains scenes without Danbo* in it I'd be interested in doing something as a learning experience.

Ah tis an good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

You can borrow mine if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thanks Sinead. If it kicks off I might take you up on that.:)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Thanks Sinead. If it kicks off I might take you up on that.:)

it WILL kick off :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭aidanic

I'll express some interest - my first stop motion with Lego was back in '85 on Super 8 - still have the film, and the credit sheet! Don't have a Danbo.

Did interest Miss aidanic in a short Lego segment last year done on a compact camera.

It's worth going the whole hog, with script, story board, and farming out work.

I assume you saw the star wars remake

Travel a bit for work, and would interesting to shoot short scenes "around the globe"...

Advertisement