Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaweweek 32 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

km79 wrote: »
    He still represents terrific value alright but in reality you are getting a sgw player
    I may end up going 352 yet

Judging from your posts we have a similar team/outlook on FF in general.

He's a bit of a conundrum alright. Can't all be premium players and for 5.6 or whatever most of it a got him as, even as a single player he's great value

Doherty on the other hand is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Wolves have 3 games in 6/7 days ending with FA Cup semi
    They will rotate hugely as that is what their season is about now
    I’ll have no wolves . Possibly for rest of season now
    Brighton similar but they have to pick up points in the league

Not sure "rotate hugely" and Wolves go together. If they were correct on BBC commentary, they've only used 19 players in the league.

FA cup will be a priority but there's nothing to suggest they'll ease up in the league.

PARlance wrote: »
    Not sure "rotate hugely" and Wolves go together. If they were correct on BBC commentary, they've only used 19 players in the league.

FA cup will be a priority but there's nothing to suggest they'll ease up in the league.

They have already started though with Ruddy playing, Doherty missing out etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

When will fixtures be confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

When will fixtures be confirmed?

Spurs and utd games are confirmed anyway

• Advertisement

I am dying to hit this free hit button!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Haven't hit the button yet but just done up a rough draft

Guaita

Luiz lindelof dunk/valery

Pedro alli pogba sterling

Kane aguero rashford

Norris Connolly dunk/valery romeu

• Registered Users Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I am dying to hit this free hit button!!

I would go ahead and do it anyway any injuries you can make changes.
    Always the chance you could forget to do it, or worse not hit the confirm button!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Haven't hit the button yet but just done up a rough draft

Guaita

Luiz lindelof dunk/valery

Pedro alli pogba sterling

Kane aguero rashford

Norris Connolly dunk/valery romeu

I think it looks alright.
    Is guaita likely to stay as palace keeper?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

All going well,

Son/Vardy - Brooks/Aguero

That potential DGW is too good to pass up without Aguero. Brooks gives me another player for the next BGW (and obviously finances the other transfer)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Any Zinchenko love?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,052 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

CSF wrote: »
    No Kane love in here? I think I'd struggle to go without him in a DGW that he participates in. Even if he isn't exactly a value price long-term, for a one week prospect that is less of a thing for sure.

He and Sterling are the first 2 names in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

manual_man wrote: »
    Any Zinchenko love?

I thought of him but he is a midfielder in the game so not that appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm hitting the button. Salah dropping like a stone and Valery close to rising...all those 0.1s will add up at the end of the next week.

sicknotexi wrote: »
    I thought of him but he is a midfielder in the game so not that appealing.

Dang it. That's that so.

Have to wait for re-scheduled fixtures but I'm half thinking of just playing it conservative and only using 1 of my 2 FT on a def for 6.1m or less. May be able to have 9 doublers + 2 Liverpool in any case which wouldn't be bad. Probably TC Kun also:

Ryan
    TAA AWB Doherty 6.1def
    Mané Jota Hazard Sterling Pogba
    Aguero(TC)

Dang it. That's that so.

Have to wait for re-scheduled fixtures but I'm half thinking of just playing it conservative and only using 1 of my 2 FT on a def for 6.1m or less. May be able to have 9 doublers + 2 Liverpool in any case which wouldn't be bad. Probably TC Kun also:

Ryan
    TAA AWB Doherty 6.1def
    Manota Hazard Sterling Pogba
    Aguero(TC)

that will be similar to a lot of FH teams.

Kane is all you're really missing, and you'd be doing well to get himself, Mane, Kun, Hazard and Sterling into the same team anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

PARlance wrote: »

From ffs latest article
    'The Wolves boss rested four of his “midfield five” – including wing-backs Matt Doherty (£5.4m) and Jonny (£4.3m) – in the 2-0 win over Cardiff in Gameweek 29, which was the third of three games that his side contested in the space of a week."

"While Raul Jimenez (£6.8m) played all three of Wolves’ fixtures in Gameweeks 27-29, he had previously been benched at the back-end of a similar run in Gameweek 16"

There is no way most of their main players play both league games

Watford are also a no go for me

From ffs latest article
    'The Wolves boss rested four of his “midfield five” – including wing-backs Matt Doherty (£5.4m) and Jonny (£4.3m) – in the 2-0 win over Cardiff in Gameweek 29, which was the third of three games that his side contested in the space of a week."

"While Raul Jimenez (£6.8m) played all three of Wolves’ fixtures in Gameweeks 27-29, he had previously been benched at the back-end of a similar run in Gameweek 16"

There is no way most of their main players play both league games

Watford are also a no go for me

Which is an awful shame as Delafeou is a great price

SlickRic wrote: »
    that will be similar to a lot of FH teams.

Kane is all you're really missing, and you'd be doing well to get himself, Mane, Kun, Hazard and Sterling into the same team anyway.

Yeah it's a perfectly decent non FH team. In a way burning most of my chips early has at least made it more obvious what path to take with my transfers. Holding my 2nd FT will probably be handy relating to upcoming gw35.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I'm hitting the button. Salah dropping like a stone and Valery close to rising...all those 0.1s will add up at the end of the next week.

Yes, but if you FH, you'll have Salah back in your GW33 team with his lower value. That won't happen on WC. If you have both FH and WC, it might be worth waiting for GW32 fixtures to be confirmed first and make a longer term plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yes, but if you FH, you'll have Salah back in your GW33 team with his lower value. That won't happen on WC. If you have both FH and WC, it might be worth waiting for GW32 fixtures to be confirmed first and make a longer term plan.

I'm able to field a full team in 33 with my current squad so it wouldn't make any sense for me to wildcard this week and then have to use the FH to get back all the players I currently have.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Free hitting with a sizeable gap to make on leaders.

Will be avoiding Liverpool and Wolves, the former because I need to differentiate. Leader has no FH so need to make hay.

Wish it was this weekend!

SameOleJay wrote: »

Will be avoiding Liverpool and Wolves, the former because I need to differentiate. Leader has no FH so need to make hay.

I think the key is to figure out what the status quo are doing - cover yourself a bit but then make your own decisions on players that seem to be overlooked.
    Might as well go for it to get a decent green arrow at this stage of the season, especially if chasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Haven't figured out the transfer plan yet but Kane will be in for the Triple Captain and Salah out for the funds.

Yeah it's a perfectly decent non FH team. In a way burning most of my chips early has at least made it more obvious what path to take with my transfers. Holding my 2nd FT will probably be handy relating to upcoming gw35.

with the bonus of not being too set for GW 31 not really mattering in the end.

SameOleJay wrote: »

give yourself Mane. just in case. you need a buffer just in case. i understand you're thinking but it's a huge risk to not have any Liverpool cover whenever they're playing IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

give yourself Mane. just in case. you need a buffer just in case. i understand you're thinking but it's a huge risk to not have any Liverpool cover whenever they're playing IMO.

Not much point free hitting in a DGW and not having 11 doublers imo
    Time to be brave

Not much point free hitting in a DGW and not having 11 doublers imo
    Time to be brave

i'm actually going against my own advice, more than likely, so ignore what I said above :pac::D

I don't agree the same logic was trotted out for not captaining salah as well.
    Odds wise there is a better chance of players playing two games outscoring a player playing just one.
    Then when you factor in fixture difficulty it makes the decision much easier.
    Plus Mane has to travel to Madagascar on the 22nd then Senegal have a friendly on the 25th (he will probably not play in the friendly)

• Advertisement

I don't agree the same logic was trotted out for not captaining salah as well.
    Odds wise there is a better chance of players playing two games outscoring a player playing just one.
    Then when you factor in fixture difficulty it makes the decision much easier.
    Plus Mane has to travel to Madagascar on the 22nd then Senegal have a friendly on the 25th (he will probably not play in the friendly)

I've changed my mind already...as per above.

Advertisement