Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Irish classic Poker Festival (Macau Sporting Club, Cork City)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

nicnicnic wrote:
    Lloyd I'd say any there will definitely be no rollback on advertised blinds.

Numbers will be very good for the ME if tonight's super-sat is any thing to go by 130 runners generating 17 tickets ME will be 150+ runners.

I drove down from Waterford for tonight's game arrived 20 mins late but people were still registering. A new table was opening and I was allocated seat seven the only other seat occupied was seat one. The dealer dealt the first hand, eight dead ones and AK to me. I raise with AK and get a call and a A75 rainbow flop. I raise get re-raised and I push AQ calls and hits a Q on the river. So one hand heads up after a two hour drive and it's back to the car:)

WOW....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

overplaying marginal hands again Nicky?

ah sure if you dont play you cant Win Noel

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

nicnicnic wrote:
    Lloyd I'd say any there will definitely be no rollback on advertised blinds.

Numbers will be very good for the ME if tonight's super-sat is any thing to go by 130 runners generating 17 tickets ME will be 150+ runners.

I drove down from Waterford for tonight's game arrived 20 mins late but people were still registering. A new table was opening and I was allocated seat seven the only other seat occupied was seat one. The dealer dealt the first hand, eight dead ones and AK to me. I raise with AK and get a call and a A75 rainbow flop. I raise get re-raised and I push AQ calls and hits a Q on the river. So one hand heads up after a two hour drive and it's back to the car:)

OMG.... first beer on me....!!
    The weird part isnt the hand,,, but the HU table and all that.. huuuu!
    jesus christ....

but love your smiley here; it's back to the car :) ......

ah well see you soon! So definatley first beer on me....but to be honest.. if you guys are going to get me to drink the same amount of beers as last time am going to freak out... this girl need Vodka! LOOL..

one need to think about ones figure MEGALOOOOL!!! Dohhhhhh??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

nicnicnic wrote:
    So one hand heads up after a two hour drive and it's back to the car:)

sure weren't you fierce lucky you didn't get a lift down :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,125 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

nicnicnic wrote:

Standard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Captain Tom

i can do you one better nic. 350 game today. first level. i make it 225 after a limper with QQ. young nitty regular makes it 700. i call. flop comes Q78 rainbow. i bet 775, he makes it 2k, i call. turn 4d. i check, he checks. river 9d. i shove for around a pot sized bet. he tanks and calls. i show QQ he shows KxKd and i say unlucky until im informed the board is Q7d8d4d9d.

obviously im setting up an image for the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

hey Tom

how many runners were n the 350 game tonight?

cheers

there were 63 if i remember correctly.i think there were a few late arrivals but 70 at the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

cheers Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭SpermManJelly

i can do you one better nic. 350 game today. first level. i make it 225 after a limper with QQ. young nitty regular makes it 700. i call. flop comes Q78 rainbow. i bet 775, he makes it 2k, i call. turn 4d. i check, he checks. river 9d. i shove for around a pot sized bet. he tanks and calls. i show QQ he shows KxKd and i say unlucky until im informed the board is Q7d8d4d9d.

obviously im setting up an image for the main event.

Ive never seen you fold a set anyway

• Advertisement

flipper chopped the 350 4 way and ended up winning for a 5k payday.nice1 flip.

Advertisement