Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffith Valuation

• 11-11-2019 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,325 ✭✭✭✭

I want to search something on the Griffith valuation but Askboutireland seem to be down, does anyone know any other free site I could search.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Try www.familysearch.org but AAI is working for me (apart from the maps which I can never get to work)

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Cragaun

Anyone else experiencing problems with Griffiths on askabouitireland?

I am using Chrome, perhaps not a problem on other browsers?

I haven't been able to get the maps to work in years - no matter which browser I used.

Tried emailing the various addresses. 2 bounced, one never replied.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get the maps to work in years - no matter which browser I used.

Tried emailing the various addresses. 2 bounced, one never replied.

Have you tried "click here to view the map in a new window option" to the right of "click here to see map in a popup" in the Askaboutireland site.

I checked it just now for my own area, in the "new window" option and it's working.

Yes, that just loads a white page for me with the text in the top right and never the actual map in Chrome.

However, I just tried it in Microsoft Edge for the first time and the maps do load there. Wonder what's wrong in Chrome?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement