Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Super Showdown (Saudi Show) - Spoilers

• 13-05-2019 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

The Undertaker vs. Goldberg
    at Greatest Royal Rumble per Sean Ross Sapp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The Undertaker vs. Goldberg
    at Greatest Royal Rumble per Sean Ross Sapp.

yep offical. Could be sum laugh

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1127992337064431617

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »

Oh the Saudi's :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Both guys must've gotten a really, really, really fat offer for this **** show.

And Triple H vs. Randy Orton :rolleyes:

This company really is the drizzling ****s.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Moving this to its own thread.

Taker vs Goldberg will be a train wreck....though I am curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wait a second, I thought Super Showdown was the Australian show and Greatest Royal Rumble for Saudi? When were they sw, ah never mind I can't be arsed with this company anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So out of all of Goldberg's moves, how many can Taker actually take? Can't see him taking a jackhammer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So out of all of Goldberg's moves, how many can Taker actually take? Can't see him taking a jackhammer

Considering Bill really only has 2 moves, theres not many options left, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Just another high-budget house show where the WWE gets a big pay-cheque to act as a mouthpiece for Saudi Arabia's "oh aren't we so progressive" propaganda

Hard pass

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

The fake tan & photoshop in this picture is just awful. Kofi Kingston is the whitest guy in it!

20190511_SSD_FeedCard--cc215f0477589c7c838a261a0223e515.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I see no difference

legends-of-wrestlemania.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,085 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Airbrushing supposedly tough grizzly men is so dumb.

The state of Roman and AJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I loved the staredown betwen Taker, Goldberg and Brock the Raw before the Rumble a couple years ago, and Taker entering behind Goldberg at the Rumble too was class

It was as good a thing as could be done with them, the match will be a crapshow and with no stakes it's impossible to even treat it as a "spectacle"

Taker eliminated Goldberg in that Rumble, so there's the history that never mattered until now I suppose, but holy hell did he take the spear badly cracking himself

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Why are the Saudis suddenly so interested in pro wrestling?

What do they get out of this deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Why are the Saudis suddenly so interested in pro wrestling?

What do they get out of this deal?

publicity that there this great nation

wwe not the only sport taking there money for this golf with European tour event and football Spanish super cup possibly being played there

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Demon Balor vs Andrade for the IC Title announced

Once again they seem to be avoiding saying where the show is taking place.

Surprised they're getting 50 guys for the Battle Royal with the number that choose not to go. I guess we'll get locals and NXT guys, like the Rumble last year

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

At MITB they said something along the lines of “what’s as big or as good as WrestleMania?” Super show down!”

Compromising their biggest show for the sake of hyping a house show all for some blood money from the Saudis..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭Sirsok

What's as good or better then Wrestlemania is what I believe it said, I chuckled , I replayed it just to make sure I heard it correctly

How is the demon going too work if they won't let Allister Black out there with all his tattoos??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

How is the demon going too work if they won't let Allister Black out there with all his tattoos??

Black has tattoos with religious connotations. His back tattoo is one that would not fly

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/710345/wwe-news-nxt-aleister-black-champion-tattoo-meaning-back-united-kingdom-championship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭Ridley

TimesArrow wrote: »
    At MITB they said something along the lines of “what’s as big or as good as WrestleMania?” Super show down!”

Compromising their biggest show for the sake of hyping a house show all for some blood money from the Saudis..

House show of Saud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Will the two 50-something year olds main event be before or after the public beheadings?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seth Rollins will defend his title against Baron Corbin after Corbin's Raw win

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Off work on Friday, so gonna ask (hopefully for first time, but most likely not the last in this thread!) what time is this showing here? Presume 9/10am in the morning or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Pentecost

It’s at 7.00pm our time as far as I can recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Pentecost wrote: »
    Yeah it's 2pm us eastern time from what I remember of the promos. I didn't watch the last one and even though this is a convenient time for us in Ireland I won't be watching this either. They can have their events there but just because I have the WWE network doesn't mean I have to watch it.

Pentecost wrote: »

Ireland vs Denmark game on the same night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Ireland vs Denmark game on the same night

Hard to know which will be the tougher watch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,406 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Amazed people are still thinking Taker is worth it for "the entrance" which was stale in 1996.

• Advertisement

Can't wait to the next Saudi show where we get Flair vs Sting one last time.

Advertisement