Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC London **16th March 2019**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

rob316 wrote: »
    So do I buy through the pre-sale link on axs or go to Ticketmaster UK?

I'd like to know this roo. The axs site has a specific tab for the fight club presale. We hardly have the option of Ticketmaster or AXS do we?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Tried to sign up for Fightclub presale; they debited my card then threw an error message that my zip code was wrong :/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭rob316

dulux99 wrote: »
    I'd like to know this roo. The axs site has a specific tab for the fight club presale. We hardly have the option of Ticketmaster or AXS do we?

It was definitely ticketmaster for the Liverpool show.

Can't wait for this, going to catch Fulham vs Liverpool the next day as well as tickets for Anfield are like gold dust this season.

It was definitely ticketmaster for the Liverpool show.

Can't wait for this, going to catch Fulham vs Liverpool the next day as well as tickets for Anfield are like gold dust this season.

It was, and I went to UFC London in 2017 and that was also ticketmaster. But I just find it weird that it's supposedly Ticketmaster for this event yet Axs already have a dedicated fight club presale page. Hope this get resolved today with answers because I don't want to be sweating about it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Strange, when you go onto fight club and go to the "buy presale tickets" it still sends you to axs.
    Matthew (Support)
    Jan 24, 12:22 PM PST
    Hi Jacob,

Per my previous email, the ticket will be sold through Ticketmaster.

Best,
    Matt
    UFC Fight Club Support

this is from the fightclub support staff on their site.

Its very confusing though, mixed messages completely.

• Advertisement

Can I enter the pre sale code into both sites?

I'd definitely prefer axs for the tickets. Have had much better experience with them.

D.Q wrote: »
    I'd definitely prefer axs for the tickets. Have had much better experience with them.

Same. I wonder is it maybe Ticketmaster for UK based members but Axs for Irish? As you said very confusing and totally mixed messages being sent out.

Mixed Martial messages

What time can you joint the "waiting room" on AXS?

• Advertisement

What time can you joint the "waiting room" on AXS?

Usually 30 mins beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Anyone not using their fight club presale code and want to give it to me? I’ll pay for it.

hunter164 wrote: »
    Anyone not using their fight club presale code and want to give it to me? I’ll pay for it.

85e please.

It's very annoying they don't release which seats correspond to which price range.

It's very annoying they don't release which seats correspond to which price range.

Cheapest ones don't exist imo. I've said this on boards before but I had the second cheapest seats in Liverpool last year and was in the second last row! Luckily the arena was small enough anyway.

Cheapest ones don't exist imo. I've said this on boards before but I had the second cheapest seats in Liverpool last year and was in the second last row! Luckily the arena was small enough anyway.

And if they do, there is about 5.
    Ya same I paid £103 and I was like 10 rows from the back, it was still a great view mind.

85e please.

You serious?

I got the cheapest ones for Liverpool. Was up the back behind a big screen and I couldn’t see a thing. I just walked down and stood behind the wheelchair seats and had a great view.

Gonna go for the 90s. Hoping for Upper bowl side on

You serious?

Haha no. That's the annual cost of the membership. You only get one code per year so not really transferable

• Advertisement

Haha no. That's the annual cost of the membership. You only get one code per year so not really transferable

Haha you got me there for a few seconds, not with it at all today.

I’ll sign up meself so, I thought it was more expensive for some reason.

Haha you got me there for a few seconds, not with it at all today.

I’ll sign up meself so, I thought it was more expensive for some reason.

Yeah it's well worth it if ya have your heart set on going. Especially if there's one or two to spilt the membership. Got Liverpool and hopefully London out of my year long subscription this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kessler3000

I've gone to all bar one UFC in the O2 and you can usually use the Fightclub presale on both Ticketmaster and AXS. They tend to be allocated different blocks of tickets so no harm having two windows open. Usually the cheapest (£50) are the last few rows of the upper tier and the second price range will be the rest of that tier. Then it works from the back of the lower for the next price range and so on. They do small adjustments depending on the show but that's the usual pattern. Liverpool was a smaller arena so it was literally just the last row at the cheapest price but London will probably have around 4-6 rows as it's much bigger. Not great, but Liverpool was extreme on that front.

Maybe I'm just thick but I can't find the Ticketmaster link for the presale. Does anyone have it? I'm going to have two tabs open in that case

Edit, found it this morning

Well, as of this morning there are sites live on both axs and Ticketmaster for the fight club presale. Gonna just give them both a whirl and see which offers me better seats.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Best of luck lads, hopefully we all get sorted.

All the best lads, hope we're all happy

Axs waiting room is open, had to refresh the page to join it

• Advertisement

Got 2 of the £70 ones �� just need to book flights now!

Advertisement