Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BioPharmaChem(E) CPD worth doing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭mickob16

Just wondering if you did the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lemanja

Hi I am wondering if you have done this course? I am wanting to sign up as well but needs some insight about it.
    1630 wrote: »
    I have a background in consulting engineering and have further studied renewable energy which i have completed. I was looking to upskill in an area where there are current job vacanices and one of the aresas appears to the pharma industry.

I was looking at doing this course BioPharmaChem(E) CPD Certificate (further info can be found at:

But as i am currently employed, I cannot apply for jobseekers benefit and will have to pay for the course. The course is carried out over five months via distance learning with the fees nearly three grand.

I was just wondering has anyone completed the course and would they recommend doing it? IS there much uptake on getting a job out of completing it?

Advertisement