Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vilamoura Portugal Forecast Request

• 02-04-2018 4:55pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I’m looking for a forecast for Vilamoura from Thursday - Sunday this week. I can see from accuweather that there’s some rain forecast for the weekend when I look on the weather app on my iPhone it’s saying it’ll be better.

Anyone got a decent forecast for the Algrave?

Have to decide whether I have to bring my wet gear - I’d be gutted if I did!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭cml387

YR.No is usually my go to site for this sort of thing.
    They are forecasting rain for Saturday, sunny spells up to that, temperatures 16 to 18, falling back on Monday(9th) when more rain is forecasts with highs of 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭mrskinner

• Registered Users Posts: 18,097 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Either check the national met office in Portugal (I don't know what it is) or leave it in my opinion. All these mobile weather apps that paint a full day with the one brush are never really that accurate from my experience.

All I will say is that Portugal in early April is never really going to as good as the main Spanish resorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

Shane732 wrote: »
    I’m looking for a forecast for Vilamoura from Thursday - Sunday this week. I can see from accuweather that there’s some rain forecast for the weekend when I look on the weather app on my iPhone it’s saying it’ll be better.

http://www.ipma.pt/pt/index.html

https://www.yr.no/place/Portugal/Faro/Vilamoura/long.html

prob best 2 ; already mentioned by others

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

Shane732 wrote: »

this one

http://www.ipma.pt/en/otempo/prev.localidade.hora/#Faro&Faro

• Advertisement
Advertisement