Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi weather station

• 05-11-2011 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if they are any good.
    Any input appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

For what I see [without a link] @ €30 they are rubbish. Get it from China for a €5 free post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

gbee wrote: »
    For what I see [without a link] @ €30 they are rubbish. Get it from China for a €5 free post.

i think they're €20 if its the one that came in the Aldi part of todays Indo. But yeah, they don't look great even for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭Speak Now

TURRICAN wrote: »
    Was wondering if they are any good.
    Any input appreciated. :)

They're grand. If all you want it for is temps and air pressure it'll do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

Thanks lads.
    Il want one that can give a little more indication as to what the weather might be rather than just temp.
    Il keep hunting for a better one I think.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭BLIZZARD7

Thanks lads.
    Il want one that can give a little more indication as to what the weather might be rather than just temp.
    Cheers

http://www.weathershop.co.uk/

Dan :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

i think they're €20 if its the one that came in the Aldi part of todays Indo. But yeah, they don't look great even for that price.

€30

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_18972.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Thanks lads.
    Cheers

Also gives air pressure if that's any good for you. Dont know any stations that predict the weather ;) apart from radio 1 at 7:55 :D

Advertisement