Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco.ie Vouchers Thread

• 10-09-2009 6:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thought one tesco.ie voucher thread would make sense, people who use them can just subscribe to it and will always get a notification of the latest voucher on offer.

€5 off any order delivered on or before October 1st

voucher.gif
    tesco page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 strombone

Thanks for the voucher, Davy. Agree that one thread is a good idea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Any current vouchers around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MickDundee

http://www.tesco.ie/spendless/voucher.html

Spend €100 get €10 back, until 31/10/09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

mainbanner_09_wk34_1cent.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

So - if you order €4.99 worth of stuff with the 1c delivery and use the €5 voucher - you get it for nothing (delivered) .:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 vHOST

"term and condition apply" it must have some sort of minimum spending for 1c delivery.

Ogham wrote: »
    So - if you order €4.99 worth of stuff with the 1c delivery and use the €5 voucher - you get it for nothing (delivered) .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭niffle

thanks for putting this up

• Registered Users Posts: 36 strombone

anyone know of any current vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I was just wondering the same thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

They don't generally come out until Wednesday.

There's a €10 free voucher for Tesco online every month if you buy Eddie Hobbs magazine apparently. If you bought it you'd still end up with a saving a €6.50 over all.

• Advertisement

Anyone have a valid Tesco voucher for this week?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

voucher.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Thanks Davy, just finishing my order for tomorrow, nice timing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Davy wrote: »
    voucher.gif

We had our shopping delivered yesterday and I forgot to print off the coupon, I said I would chance ringing costumer services and see if they would process it.

All the questions I was asked, where I got it from, was it off the Tesco site ect. I said I got it off a forum and they were o.k. with it.
    By the way where can you find those coupons?

Also something that annoys me is that the delivery person won't accept Tesco or 3rd party coupons ie The ones you get with the club card letter "double points"ect and also they wont take 3rd party eg 2euro off Whiskers cat food.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its on the tesco website, if you click the voucher it brings you to the site: http://www.tesco.ie/vouchers/ipromotions/

Behind the voucher is: http://ipromotions.ie/r/tesco_ireland/

2 weeks left on the current voucher

Sunday is last day for delivery of this current voucher

Thanks for the heads-up - saw this thread last week when it was bumped, just got my stuff delivered there and handed the voucher to the delivery guy.

There's €2 cash back now everytime you login to Tesco via www.bethrifty.ie .It's not alot but if you use Tesco regularly it does mount up over the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 shifers

Anyone know if there's a February voucher yet?

• Advertisement

Normally takes a week or two unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

good idea this thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Apparently there's gonna be a 1cent delivery deal at the end of this month

chilly wrote: »
    They don't generally come out until Wednesday.

There's a €10 free voucher for Tesco online every month if you buy Eddie Hobbs magazine apparently. If you bought it you'd still end up with a saving a €6.50 over all.

This s no longer true unfortunately so don't go wasting your money on Eddie's mag.

Any vouchers around?
    Are Tesco cutting back on voucher issuance lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

It would seem so, I haven't noticed any free delivery offers for aaaages!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

There's a voucher in store for €10 off your first online shop. You must spend €80 or more, delivered on or before 31st. March. Although doesn't say it has to be your first shop on the voucher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Are there any coupons that are valid today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Are there any coupons that are valid today?

This one is expiring today, I don't need it as I had a big shop in last week:

***Look at the others vouchers, and what day it is before you try to use this voucher***
    25ppkr5.png

only annoying thing is you have to spend €55 for the coupon to qualify, was distributed when you did a car insurance survey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Will this work just for the first person who uses though?

Actually its not much use if you have to hand the driver this as I guess that delivery can't be gotten that quickly.

Or can this be used in the shop?

Advertisement