Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for the best Escape Room?

• 18-02-2018 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’ve recently come across escape rooms and have really enjoyed them. I wonder what everyone thinks is the best/most fun escape room they’ve done Ireland (or even abroad)?

I’ve done the Sherlock Holmes themed one in ‘Incognito’ in Dublin as well as the Alice in Wonderland one in ‘Clockwork Key Door’ in Dublin. Both were really fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭starvin

Try the Escape Boat near the grand canal dock. We did it a few months ago and thought it was the best one we had done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

I seen one of these near Kevin street. What are they?

You’re locked into a room and have to solve puzzles using clues spread throughout the room or rooms to get out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

How much is it roughly and how many hours of fun?

Depends on how many you have in your team. I find usually 4 people work best and its around €18-25 each for an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

If you are asking about escape rooms of Ireland, then I would give the first position to 'Endgame Escape Rooms'. I also like '5 Quests' and 'Incognito' of Dublin, 'No Escape' of Cork and 'Great Escape Rooms' of Galway.

On the other hand, if you are asking about my favourite escape rooms abroad then Arlington Escape Rooms that is also known as Bond's Escape Room of Northern Virginia, USA is my damn favourite. I also love the theme of Real Escape Game that is located in San Fransisco, CA.

Advertisement