Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parking at the ICC

• 31-08-2019 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend the best and possibly cheapest parking on a Thursday near the ICC.

I’d probably be parking up for 09:00/10:00am and leaving at 17:00pm(ish).

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Belfast Parking

Best bet is probably Cromac Street car park, 5 minute walk and is £5.40 for the day,

or you could park in one of the free car parks on that list and get the bus/train in

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

gwalk wrote: »
    Belfast Parking

Best bet is probably Cromac Street car park, 5 minute walk and is £5.40 for the day,

or you could park in one of the free car parks on that list and get the bus/train in

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you so much for the information and I managed to get the last space in Cromac Street car park. A bargain at £5.40 for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you so much for the information and I managed to get the last space in Cromac Street car park. A bargain at £5.40 for the day.

Glad you got sorted, it's a little gem of a spot

Advertisement