Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lough Currane

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭wonga77

Very little happening, the water levels are extremely low. Needs a seriously heavy rainfall to get things moving again though you wouldn't say that too loudly.

The upper lakes must also be very low, they need to fill first before getting a decent run in the rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tasmac

I'll be home from overseas end of June. Lough Currane sea trout has always been on my bucket list. Im planning on getting a ghillie with my partner. just before booking I have just seen that the lough that I've been dreaming about all these years is in a bad way!

Is there any point in booking a ghillie and having a chance of a fish or is it as bad as it seems?

Advertisement