Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did you live during each year in DCU

• 19-03-2021 6:32am

I'm curious to know where did you live during each year you were in DCU. No need for specific addresses but if it was a particular student accommodation complex or a private rented house/apartment that is good enough. Thanks.

1st Year:
    2nd Year:
    3rd Year:
    4th Year:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

1st and 2nd year - shared house in Fairview
    3rd year - was out forrin for Intra and Erasmus
    4th year - shared house near the Phoenix Park.

There wasn't a hope in hell of getting on-campus accommodation or anywhere that was a +/-15 minute walk from DCU.
    I was doing well to even get that house near Phoenix Park when I came back from Erasmus, as it was in the catchment area for DIT Bolton St, and on the 10 bus route to Trinity & UCD. I really didn't want to share a bedroom or do digs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Started my undergrad as a 30 y/o mature student so want to avoid student accommodation

1st Year: Phibsboro - Shared house with a couple
    2nd Year: Coolock - Shared house with two lads
    3rd Year: Finglas - Shared house with couple
    4th Year: Whitehall - Apartment, not student a complex

Was all pretty convenient with a car, cycled occasionally from each place didn't fancy it when it was cold though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭Dave0301

1st: Gateway
    2nd & 3rd: Shanowen
    4th: shared house

Advertisement