Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LLM International Justice

• 23-06-2020 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, has anyone studied the LLM in International Justice? I’ve seen this has been asked previously but no responses yet unfortunately. I’ve already been in contact with the college for information but just looking for people’s thoughts on it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

Hi late response but yes i did my Masters in this. Pretty enjoyable if that's where your interest lies. I had only 8 hours of lectures a week, and then a 20,000 word dissertation at the end of the year. We also had a class trip to the Hague which was good and a visit to one of Dublin's prisons. In terms of a career, i found it very hard. you mostly need a second language which I don't possess. any questions let me know I'll try and answer them

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RLF93

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Hi late response but yes i did my Masters in this. Pretty enjoyable if that's where your interest lies. I had only 8 hours of lectures a week, and then a 20,000 word dissertation at the end of the year. We also had a class trip to the Hague which was good and a visit to one of Dublin's prisons. In terms of a career, i found it very hard. you mostly need a second language which I don't possess. any questions let me know I'll try and answer them
    Hi, sorry for the very very late reply. Thanks so much for your response. Would it be ok if I private messaged you?

Advertisement