Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Lidl on Old AO Site in Bray

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Does anyone know if this new proposed store on the corner of Killarney Road & Boghall Road in Bray has started or when its is due to start? It has received approval from ABP

Chevy RV wrote: »
    Hello All,

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/braypeople/news/lidl-gets-green-light-for-store-at-old-ao-smith-site-36472926.html

Any more updates on when this store is likely to open or when is work due to start on it?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Chevy RV wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this new proposed store on the corner of Killarney Road & Boghall Road in Bray has started or when its is due to start? It has received approval from ABP

Not sure when it is due to start but nothing has been done as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭anonanymore

Shankill store opens June 13th. Maybe they'll get to the Boghall store next.

Hello All,

Does anyone from the area near Bray know if work has commenced on site for this new Lidl store ?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

No work has not started on AO Smith site.
    I believe it will start around June (not certain)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

An old thread bump and as I am sure all the posters here know the site is nearly fully levelled at this stage. Works going at a good pace.

Hello All,

Has anyone here got any update on how this job is progressing or indeed when the Lidl shop is scheduled to open?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 40,799 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It looks like not much work left but I think work may have halted on site?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

Definitely halted due to Covid restrictions. They were making great progress before that

Advertisement