Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Legend OTA Update!

• 23-04-2010 6:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Update – HTC Legend Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) update
    In our commitment to providing you with the best user experience, we are pushing out a new firmware update to your phone to enable apps that use the camera. Your phone will receive a notification of this update when it is made available. Simply press OK to accept the update via a data connection such as Wi-Fi or GPRS/3G. After installing the update, you can confirm a successful update by confirming the Software Number (From the Home Screen go to MENU> Settings> About Phone> Software information> Software number). The new software number after the update will be 1.31.405.4 for an HTC phone.

From htc.com
    Anyone got the notification yet?:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

Cool, this should sort the problems with Layar augmented reality app and loads more

I think depends on when Meteor roll it out though, might be kept waiting on that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭snowblind

got it this morning, camera applications like layar and barcode scanner available from the market now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

flynnduism wrote: »
    I think depends on when Meteor roll it out though, might be kept waiting on that one!

It comes straight from HTC :D

how did you get it?

I checked there via

settings > about phone > system software updates

No dice...

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭snowblind

i woke up and when turning my alarm off the phone was also asking me to update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

flynnduism wrote: »
    how did you get it?

I checked there via

settings > about phone > system software updates

No dice...

It'll take time to filter through to some devices

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Got it on mine yesterday, just turned on wifi and it came up :p

Got mine earlier, all the apps that were missing are now showing up in the Market.

All we need now for access to paid apps and we're in business!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Did anyone else notice the weather widget on the home screen got a bit more accurate. Mine was constantly defaulting to "Ireland" even though I tried to add Cork as a default setting, now its "Ballincollig"...spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Did anyone else notice the weather widget on the home screen got a bit more accurate. Mine was constantly defaulting to "Ireland" even though I tried to add Cork as a default setting, now its "Ballincollig"...spot on!

Yup noticed the same thing. It was always Ireland now its showing for my current location.

• Advertisement
Advertisement