Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

02 Online sales from 2 August to 4th August

• 01-08-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Some good discounts

www.02.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

lol

special_offer_N5310_BankHoliday8_215x180.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

The O2 broadband is only 19.99 now. I'm still paying Vodafone 30euro a month for 5GB download. $*%!!!

Oh, will mine go down? I'm paying 40 for 10GB...not even using the fudging thing since I sold my laptop two months ago! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Mirror wrote: »
    lol

special_offer_N5310_BankHoliday8_215x180.jpg

Think thats funny. I was checking for an upgrade. This looks like a good deal

5310sn5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭grinder23

Mirror wrote: »
    Oh, will mine go down? I'm paying 40 for 10GB...not even using the fudging thing since I sold my laptop two months ago! :mad:

I was on the €30 a month and rang up when i saw the €20 offer and they reduced my priceplan dont think they'll do it automatically you will need to ring in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Thanks!!

Just got the 2600 for 29 euro. Great deal because my phone broke last week.

Cheers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Stokolan wrote: »

5310sn5.jpg

ill be picking that phone up when i get 10k :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Stokolan wrote: »

5310sn5.jpg
    ROFL at both

grinder23 wrote: »
    I was on the €30 a month and rang up when i saw the €20 offer and they reduced my priceplan dont think they'll do it automatically you will need to ring in
    Cheers, I don't have long left though, think I'll just let it run it's course and get rid of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

the broadband for the next two weeks (at least) in certain o2 reseller stores(where i work) is €19.99 p/m rental, and €19.99 for the modem. 10gb download limit.

Also, just a note, o2 recently updated their price plans and there's still a few people paying through the nose for their phone, so if there's anyone on bill pay, and feel they may be paying too much on their bill every month, just drop me a pm(with their phone number, their D.O.B, and their average monthly spend), and I'll have a look into it for them.

The o2 website recently got a facelift, so you'll find some of their stuff is completely bonkers while they get it sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Ugh that website!2 You cant exit the flash without closing a tab ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

The Nokia 2600 is out of stock now. Looked like a grand little phone for €29.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

What about the n95 for €99, contract up with 3, good phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

As it happens, i have the two of them :)
    sueme wrote: »
    The Nokia 2600 is out of stock now. Looked like a grand little phone for €29.
    €49 is the RRP. Well worth it in my opinion. Comes with changeable covers, nice interface, fm radio, etc.
    Battery life is spectacular.
    chris1970 wrote: »
    What about the n95 for €99, contract up with 3, good phone?
    Only on the Clear 350/600 price plans afaik. This price was the one introduced to "compete" with the iPhone, because of ridiculous apple rules(that the iphone can't be sold in o2 resellers stores). It's well worth the price. Nice 5mp camera with flash. 8gb memory, and the battery life is pretty okay. Has wifi which is a big advantage. This defintley a bargain.(€569 on prepay :D)

Just a note for everyone, that before they buy online, check the price in their local o2 shop. If it's the same price in the o2 shop, then buy it there. Some people think they are getting a bargain, by getting a fiver off the price buying it online... but unless you want headaches if there's a problem/faulty phone, reach out for the extra 10 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

2600 is out of stock same as 6131 rest its not wort this price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone know when the SE C905 is out?

@nevf: Fancy having a look at my price plan, I presume you work for O2?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I'm torn between picking up the C902 now or just holdng onto my (on the blink) K800i for another while until the C905 comes out.

Anyone have experience of the C902?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

bigkev49 wrote: »
    I'm torn between picking up the C902 now or just holdng onto my (on the blink) K800i for another while until the C905 comes out.

Anyone have experience of the C902?

I've been reading reviews of the C902 and I don't think it is great. It's camera is inferior to the K850i (which is supposedly inferior to the Nokia N82 camera) and it doesn't have wifi or GPS, both features that the similarly priced N82 have.

So from reviews, the C902 and N82 are both the same price (on expansys.ie they are), but the N82 has a better camera, wifi and GPS.

I'd either get a N82 or wait for the C905.

Advertisement