Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Toto

Options
  • 02-12-2010 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

This is Toto, my keyboard dinosaur. I got him in a Kinder Egg. Now we're the bestest of friends. He lives on my keyboard and also go on holidays with me. Yesterday we were out in the snow, making Xmas cards, he's going to be a star!

Toto would like to be friends with the Nesters too. Will you all say hello?

149027_465090247820_597822820_6137011_2540087_n.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Raar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Isn't he just so cute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

sNarah, you'd think that after Oscar's narrow escape you'd take a bit more care of this critter....:confused:

But I take very good care of him! I do I do I do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

oooooh Toto is loverly
    i wish i had one :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I started singing 'Africa' when I saw the title.

We went for a wee walk today. Very hard in this sorta weather!

162835_465100927820_597822820_6137102_1121995_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

he's out in the cold with no vest & no bootees & no coat & no cap :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Suddenly:
    meteor.jpg

How did you people all become so MEAN!!!!????

First killing Oscar, now you're after Toto

:(:mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

awww Toto looks so happy playing in the snow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

funny_birthday_card_for_a_lizard_lover-p137665930476961062q6ay_400.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Toto ?

I though you meant Antonio Griffo Focas Flavio Ducas Komnenos Gagliardi de Curtis of Byzantium, His Imperial Highness, Palatine Count, Knight of the Holy Roman Empire, Exarch of Ravenna, Duke of Macedonia and Illyria, Prince of Constantinople, Cilicia, Thessaly, Ponthus, Moldavia, Dardania, Peloponnesus, Count of Cyprus and Epirus, Count and Duke of Drivasto and Durazzo. Ask any Italian, seriously.

or was it Dorathy's pet dog ?

or the supergroup that released 'Africa' one of the best songs of the 80's though you may be more familiar with 'Rosana' their album Toto IV was only beaten by Thriller

or Toto le Héros, a Belgium film that's worth watching just for the dancing tulips

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

I hope you bring a pooper scooper with you when you take Toto on walks.
    Dino poop can be very hazardous to ones health.

Advertisement