Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

whirlpool awz410 user help!!

• 01-06-2010 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey I'm renting a house for a few months and there is a whirlpool awz410 washer/dryer combo here!! On the first day i got it to dry but couldnt get it to wash, now i can get it to wash but not to try!! Have tried and failed for the last few days to get it to dry clothes!

Can anyone give me even just basic instructions for it? have searched all over the web for a manual but cant get the right one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

is that the model that you have to have the half load button pressed in for it to go into the drying cycle ? think it might be

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭G.MAN

knighted_1 wrote: »
    is that the model that you have to have the half load button pressed in for it to go into the drying cycle ? think it might be
    yeah,think you are right knighted

• Registered Users Posts: 40 aimsir_te

hey brid, did you ever get an answer here?
    i am in the same boat. washer dryer here but no instructions and the clothes dont dry and theres no place to remove the water or the lint. no sign of a manual on the net either!

if you've figured anything out please let me know,

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 evil.monkey84

Hi Guys,

Did anyone get answer for this? i have the same problem cloths do not 100%!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 moc63

Have manual for one of these.PM me if you are intrested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

moc63 wrote: »

Hi just wondering if you still have the manual available for the whirlpool AWZ410 washer/dryer thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kikifi

Hi, could you possibly send me that manual please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I have that model, but no manual to hand.

Basically if you want to just wash:
    Fill machine, add usual powder etc. I keep the 1000/500 button unpressed, which gives a 1000rpm spin. Pick the programme you want (programme 4 is the fastest wash, and the one I use for most normal, lightly soiled clothes), turn dial to that position. Press on/off button to on.

If you want to just dry:
    It only takes a half load, which is about 1/3 of the drum. Put clothes in. Make sure programme dial is at "STOP". Press half load button. Turn timer to drying time desired. Press on button to on.

If you want to go from washing straight to drying:
    Only put 1/3 of a load in. Press the half load button. Select the programme you want (1,2,3,4 etc). Select the drying time you want. Usual washing powder etc. Press on button. It will go through the wash cycle first, then when it hits "STOP" the dry cycle will kick in for the amount of time you've set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zuegg

I found the manual here: http://docs.whirlpool.eu searching for "awz 410" in the "Search by Commercial code" section, hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

zuegg wrote: »
    I found the manual here: http://docs.whirlpool.eu searching for "awz 410" in the "Search by Commercial code" section, hope this helps.

Also, as a suggestion. Go to the very bottom file of all the pdf's available and that 2nd and the 4th from the bottom are the two versions you need to see :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 causeways a dump

Please send me the manual

Advertisement