Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for some help and feedback regarding website.

• 03-06-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for some feedback and constructive criticism.

I struggled with which section to place this post in but I think I've got the right one here. I've been counselling for a number of years now and have recently decided to use the Internet to expand my business and make use of modern technology.

[url]Http://www.........com[/url]

I have made a starter website for myself and I would love to get some help or suggestions from people on how to better expand this site.

Go easy on me with the criticisms please.

Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Hi Mcguire,

As putting in a direct link to your website could be construed as advertising (which is in breach of the forum charter), I've taken the link down.

You can however ask people what content they would like to see in a counsellor's website.

JC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Is it the one in you signature? :)

If you are interested in listening to Martin Hogg's presentation to the IACP AGM this yea on marketing for counsellors then you can listen to it here:
    http://www.irish-counselling.ie/Martin-Hogg-IACP-AGM-2010.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭-mcguire-

hotspur wrote: »
    Is it the one in you signature? :)

If you are interested in listening to Martin Hogg's presentation to the IACP AGM this yea on marketing for counsellors then you can listen to it here:
    http://www.irish-counselling.ie/Martin-Hogg-IACP-AGM-2010.mp3

Hi.

Yes that's the one. It's a starter site. I want to expand it with a few more sections but am looking for some suggestions and opinions on what people might find as useful info to add. I had it wrote in the main part of the thread but somehow it was deemed as possible use of advertisement and was removed.
    Thanks for the link. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I will listen to it now.

Mark :)

Advertisement