Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And yesterday we have surpassed 10,000 posts for the year. This being only the 2nd year we surpassed the 10k number.

Last year being the other year :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

10,000 - nice! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

12.5K realistic by the year end??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TRS30 wrote: »

I’m saying nothing :pac:

Loughc wrote: »
    I’m saying nothing :pac:

:D

• Advertisement

Absolut

ely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Posy wrote: »
    ely!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭✭DvB

How many did we have last year again?
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    How many did we have last year again?

• Advertisement

At this rate we'll beat that by the middle of the week :D

New record incoming folks!!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    At this rate we'll beat that by the middle of the week :D

New record incoming folks!!!

Giggity.....

Stats must be under serious pressure today. Every time i pop back in there is about 8/10 thread updated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Stats must be under serious pressure today. Every time i pop back in there is about 8/10 thread updated :)

I haven't been able to keep up yesterday or today! Every time I think I have all the threads read, another one appears bolded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I haven't been on in days, so much to catch up on!! Great to see :D

pigtail33 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to keep up yesterday or today! Every time I think I have all the threads read, another one appears bolded.

Busy in work so I haven’t been able to keep up myself. Will deffo be sitting down for a good read with a cup of tea after bake off :)

Busy in work so I haven’t been able to keep up myself. Will deffo be sitting down for a good read with a cup of tea after bake off :)

Ooh, had forgotten tonight was bake off night, will have that after training... sweet!

Drumroll please.....

2020 is now the BUSIEST year for the Christmas Forum!!! As of this morning as have now surpassed the 2019 total number of posts!

Drumroll please.....

2020 is now the BUSIEST year for the Christmas Forum!!! As of this morning as have now surpassed the 2019 total number of posts!

Go us :D

Onward and upwards!!

Drumroll please.....

I said we'd do it in a week, and there we have it.

• Advertisement

As of yesterday we broke the 11k mark for the first time ever in the Christmas Forum history :)

As of yesterday we broke the 11k mark for the first time ever in the Christmas Forum history :)

Is that 1K posts in 9 days?? :eek:

Is that 1K posts in 9 days?? :eek:

1,069 to be exact :P

1,069 to be exact :P

Might have to revise my 12.5K year end posts!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Good lord!!

We surpassed November 19's total yesterday, now have the busiest November on record for here and are on course to breaking 12k posts before the month is done.

Not surprised, the last few weeks have been the busiest I can remember in my short time around these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

This is the first year I've posted in this forum, I've always been a browser and enjoyed seeing all your posts. This year more than any I think I need some cheer and magic and this is the only forum on Boards where things are lovely and cosy and warm and no one fights or talks about depressing topics. Its like an instant good mood lift.

eviltwin wrote: »
    This is the first year I've posted in this forum, I've always been a browser and enjoyed seeing all your posts. This year more than any I think I need some cheer and magic and this is the only forum on Boards where things are lovely and cosy and warm and no one fights or talks about depressing topics. Its like an instant good mood lift.

I've said it a few times, had this forum not existed i'd have dispensed with boards.ie a long time ago. I do pop into some of the other areas occasionally but its here that draws me in every time.

• Advertisement

This is now the busiest month ever for the Christmas forum, surpassing the previous busiest (last month :pac:) and we have now surpassed 12k posts for the first time ever.

Advertisement