Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NORAD SANTA TRACKER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Santa is currently in down under in australia on the christmas run - http://www.google.com/landing/noradsanta/index.html#utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=hpp&utm_source=en-hpp-emea-ie-gns-gm&utm_term=norad

It's currently 23:54pm where he is now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

HE'S ARRIVING IN CORK AS WE SPEAK :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

He arrived in Dublin soon after, at 12.45am.
    I spent a good portion of the night watching and waiting for Santa. Brilliant site!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

I spent a good portion of the night watching and waiting for Santa. Brilliant site!!

Hee hee! Same here! I watched it with Dad, who's a bigger kid than me. He was taking it so seriously, commenting on where he was. We stayed up til he had done Ireland.
    For a while there Santa was in Europe and went down to Africa and as I was watching it on and off, I was afraid I had missed Ireland. But never to fear he made his way up again!

I love how the NORAD guy said that Santa will only deliver when the kids are asleep, even if he's done your town/country. He backtracks to those houses later on. That would explain how I didn't see him last night, when I stayed up!

Anyway it's a wonderful site and Michelle Obama volunteered on the phones at NORAD last night too (you can talk to a NORAD person about the whereabouts of Santa too!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

For a while there Santa was in Europe and went down to Africa and as I was watching it on and off, I was afraid I had missed Ireland. But never to fear he made his way up again!
    Haha, I was the exact same- "Next stop.. wait.. but.. but.. HE HASN'T BEEN TO IRELAND YET!!" I was very relieved when he went back up to Europe! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

CNN Breaking News: Covid-19 won't stop NORAD from tracking Santa's Christmas Eve flight around the world
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/21/us/norad-santa-2020-trnd/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Nothing like seeing a couple of familiar names in a 9 year old thread!

@posy @LoughC

:D

Advertisement