Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2020 Advent Calendars

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Decided to go for Lindt advent calendars this year and picked them up this week :D
    Oooh, which Lindt ones? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

I got this Lindt one in Tesco for €8. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Posy wrote: »
    Oooh, which Lindt ones? :)

Went for the teddy one: https://www.lindt.co.uk/lindt-teddy-adorable-advent-calendar-250g

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

I ordered a Dove Advent calendar on Amazon. I got it today and opened it up to have a look...

Three of the doors are popped open. :eek:

It is for a birthday present.. I’m not sure I can give it now. Plan on keeping it for myself. :)

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, eh. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TK Lemon wrote: »
    I ordered a Dove Advent calendar on Amazon. I got it today and opened it up to have a look...

Three of the doors are popped open. :eek:

It is for a birthday present.. I’m not sure I can give it now. Plan on keeping it for myself. :)

The same happened my Galaxy chocolate one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Autosport wrote: »

Sure, they opened themselves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

Autosport wrote: »

I got all excited. The lindt calendars arrived via amazon this morning. Not a single window popped, guess the kids can have them.
    Oh well, there's always next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,148 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There’s a nice few of the chocolate ones half price at Tesco now “.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Bit late I know :o Anybody know where I might pick up a calendar in Dublin ? Have tried some Lidl, Tesco, Dunnes in Tallaght/The Square. No joy.

• Advertisement

The 2 Euro shop and Dealz usually have a few left, they won't be too fancy though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Posy wrote: »
    The 2 Euro shop and Dealz usually have a few left, they won't be too fancy though!

Thanks I'll check them out. I'll take anything at this stage ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

GBX wrote: »
    Thanks I'll check them out. I'll take anything at this stage ! :D

Spotted a Pukka tea one in a health store earlier - not very chocolatey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

I'm enjoying the Lidl beer calendar so far - the pale ale on day one was lovely, it was red ale yesterday which I'm not mad on but still grand, and then another red ale this morning - sure look it, there's no more red ale left in there now so silver linings :pac:

Advertisement